ZL1 lease quote

Never_Enough

Established Member
U don't have a hair across ur ass to buy that!:p:D Do it I dare u! lol I love the new ZL1 probably my favorite new car. With some tweaking they smash Demons.
Don't worry, I'm considering buying used. Wanted to see if lease rates were comparable to Hellcat then I'd consider new. Still house shopping. No toy purchase till I get that done or mid summer when I get fed up w/the housing market, completely give up, & just buy another fast car.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Annnd you’re car is gone.

Even when I sell my stuff sure they can take it for a drive right after they produce insurance and driver license that match.

If not....no drive.

I’m definitely not a sir either I don’t play piano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it's not. I go with them, slick.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
lol sometimes I just like pushing buttons. Minority or not, doesn't make it right, though. Hope your day is going well. :)

My day is kicking ass. Already sold 2 Ford ESPs and made $47. I'm currently walking through the store trying to pick out who I'm going to take to lunch and share the bounty with.

08mojo

Established Member
You misunderstood what I said. I had zero problems taking M cars for test drives at the BMW dealership.

So, you don't buy used cars? It's the exact same set of factors when purchasing used. I think what you're driving at is that a specialty car with a few miles on it forces you to sell it at a more reasonable price, e.g. it cuts into your profits.

Ha, that's what I get for reading forums while on a conference call...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Oh good Lord. I dislike arguing with you because it's like beating a horse, bashing my head against a wall, shooting myself in the foot, kicking my own ass, pouring vodka into my eye balls, drinking 101 octane fuel, getting run over by a God damned freight train.

If you list your GT350R for sale, and you have a dude roll up in a 1990 Toyota Corolla, he tells you he can afford it, are you just gonna toss him the keys? Give me a ****ing break.

Who's arguing? I can detect BS a mile away, so yes, if I feel like he's telling the truth, I would let him drive it. I'd just be in the car with him. But it has nothing to do with the fact he drove up in a '90 Corolla. I don't care if he drove up in a LaFerrari. I'm not letting some stranger drive off in my car. Now, if he handed me cash or a certified check for the full asking price, have at it. He's not getting the money back, if he damages it. The old adage, "you break it, you bought it" comes into play.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Who's arguing? I can detect BS a mile away, so yes, if I feel like he's telling the truth, I would let him drive it. I'd just be in the car with him. But it has nothing to do with the fact he drove up in a '90 Corolla. I don't care if he drove up in a LaFerrari. I'm not letting some stranger drive off in my car. Now, if he handed me cash or a certified check for the full asking price, have at it. He's not getting the money back, if he damages it. The old adage, "you break it, you bought it" comes into play.

I refer you to an oldie but a goodie black terminator video....." Ill take it, do you have one in white?"

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

We're in agreement.

I feel the same way.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
So if I roll up to a dealer in the Miata, I can't afford the ZL1 just because I chose to drive my Miata that day? Man this world is ****ed.
If you roll up in the Miata and they won't let you test drive, just loudly in the showroom ask "is it because I'm gay?" You'll get to drive whatever you want after.

My day is kicking ass. Already sold 2 Ford ESPs and made $47. I'm currently walking through the store trying to pick out who I'm going to take to lunch and share the bounty with.
Did you have to paint a house, or walk someone's dog to "earn their business"?

I refer you to an oldie but a goodie black terminator video....." Ill take it, do you have one in white?"
Love that video, best part he was so impressed, he went and bought it two days later.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
U don't have a hair across ur ass to buy that!:p:D Do it I dare u! lol I love the new ZL1 probably my favorite new car. With some tweaking they smash Demons.
I, too, like the new ZL1. I just saw an older, 2012 white ZL1 yesterday at lunch, parked next to my Edge. It was plain ugly. :eek: But the new one, a lot nicer looking, although I still hate the pill box look (it's better at least than the 5th gen) and the horrible rear visibility.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gotta love those kick ass days, Nick. ;) So, did you end up with Burger King or McDonald's? :D

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
If you roll up in the Miata and they won't let you test drive, just loudly in the showroom ask "is it because I'm gay?" You'll get to drive whatever you want after.

Did you have to paint a house, or walk someone's dog to "earn their business"?

Love that video, best part he was so impressed, he went and bought it two days later.
did not know that..lol

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Is it me or are new cars becoming more and more smashed sammich looking.

It's like designers take normal car designs, drop the vertical pixel height, and send it to their boss and it gets approved. ZL1 is no exception. New mustang too. Sad 2018 mustang is sad.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm laughing my ass off at the replies.

On a more serious note, I've bought 3 (soon to be 4) cars before I saw them. 3 from Nick, he would tell me if there was something I needed to be concerned about.

I feel bad for a bunch of the guys on this forum that only have dealt with the stereotypical dealer... I don't even take it personal anymore when they say they hate dealers, etc. lol

Users who are viewing this thread