zl1 vs 14 gt100

C0bra99

Established Member
2nd video

Not sure but it look like the Shelby driver shift right at the beginning.

1st video

Shelby was winning and looks like he lifted/slowed when he got loose at the dip in the intersection

Not great video to really make a decision

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

LightningLou

Established Member
Why the hell do you even still post on here cam346?? It's like you're desperately trying to get a bunch of Ford guys to think your Camaro vids are sweet and get their confirmation that they are fast or something. Get a life and go post on some lame ass Chevy boards. No one cares about all your Camaro nutswinger vids.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
M6 new ZL1 vs 13/14 GT500 = drivers race.

Auto new ZL1 vs 13/14 GT500 = ZL1 on top.

Why the hell do you even still post on here cam346?? It's like you're desperately trying to get a bunch of Ford guys to think your Camaro vids are sweet and get their confirmation that they are fast or something. Get a life and go post on some lame ass Chevy boards. No one cares about all your Camaro nutswinger vids.

Quit your whinning... sound like a big baby.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
M6 new ZL1 vs 13/14 GT500 = drivers race.

Auto new ZL1 vs 13/14 GT500 = ZL1 on top.

I think he whines about the OP's agenda, which I agree with. Nothing but a troll who contributes nothing. Care to look back at his posts and disagree?

LightningLou

Established Member

Haha okay bud glad you enjoy his weekly vids of random other peoples Camaros he finds on youtube. I'm sure he loves your positive encouragement as well. Damn that reminds me... I really need to get on some Lsx and Camaro boards and post a bunch of vids of GT500's and Terminators beating Camaros cause that's what all the cool kids do these days

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I think he whines about the OP's agenda, which I agree with. Nothing but a troll who contributes nothing. Care to look back at his posts and disagree?

Does OP probably prefer Chevy vehicles? Sure.

Does he come in here acting a douchebag? No.

Dude just happens to post videos. I enjoy watching videos.

If one does not like watching his videos, one shouldnt go into his threads.

Haha okay bud glad you enjoy his weekly vids of random other peoples Camaros he finds on youtube. I'm sure he loves your positive encouragement as well. Damn that reminds me... I really need to get on some Lsx and Camaro boards and post a bunch of vids of GT500's and Terminators beating Camaros cause that's what all the cool kids do these days

Knock yourself out. But you should know that Ford vehicles dont always win.

LightningLou

Established Member

Thank you sir, someone understands these completely biased videos of his. He clearly is not a fan of Fords, so why is he so enamored with posting his Camaro vids on a Ford SVT forum? Is it because all the Chevy boards are garbage and SVTP is the ish? Or is it just cause he looks for approval from Ford guys so he can sleep at night? I'm hoping Cam can answer this instead of his other call girls, because I'm genuinely curious.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you sir, someone understands these completely biased videos of his. He clearly is not a fan of Fords, so why is he so enamored with posting his Camaro vids on a Ford SVT forum? Is it because all the Chevy boards are garbage and SVTP is the ish? Or is it just cause he looks for approval from Ford guys so he can sleep at night? I'm hoping Cam can answer this instead of his other call girls, because I'm genuinely curious.

crybaby-o.gif

LightningLou

Established Member

Say you're sorry bro c mon that was soo mean!!! Seriously though, let's stay on topic here and talk about how fast these new Camaros are. Let's try not to clutter up this poor guys thread with non-Chevy material... He might not sleep tonight and have to come out of his moms basement and eat hot pockets in the kitchen while masturbating to 6th gen Camaro vids all night.

cam346

Established Member
and yet you click to see it. i just post to get you upset. i am glad you speak for everyone on svt.

cam346

Established Member
Wait the new zl1 6sp manual only keeps up with the 4 year old gt500?

Nice!
a new zl1 with a tiny 1.7 blower at 9. psi vs 2300 at 15psi the gt500 is a very fast car, the last zl1 was not in the gt500 zip code.

cam346

Established Member
i don't need you or anyone approval my skin is not that thin. i could care less what you think. don't click on the link. yes i am a chevy guy but my brothers both have gt500 and ford gt. they get a kick out of guys like you. and they own fords.

MastaAce03

Established Member
All this BS aside, the new Zl1 is bad ass. Go Hawks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread