ZR1 sets fastest lap at road course track event

96 cobra

Established Member
Excellent driving & excellent telemetry :beer:

The rear really stays planted coming out of corners considering the surface, power & front engine layout!

MTBSully

Established Member
Telemetry was super cool to watch. I wonder if they actually had something hooked up to the TPS to monitor throttle or if it was just added to the video afterwards.

QUIKAG

Established Member
Telemetry was super cool to watch. I wonder if they actually had something hooked up to the TPS to monitor throttle or if it was just added to the video afterwards.

Aim Solo DL has an OBD2 port that plugs in and extracts all the relevant data from the car computers including the TPS.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Talented driver for sure. I give him and the ZR-1 a huge bow.

QUIKAG

Established Member
Excellent driving & excellent telemetry :beer:

The rear really stays planted coming out of corners considering the surface, power & front engine layout!

Thanks, the car is running -2.5 rear camber so I actually think that is helping rotation, but compromising the acceleration as I unwind out of the corner. Not sure though as the car feels pretty good. Need a pro to drive the car and make some recommendations which I'm planning on getting a day of personal instruction from Jason Hart who is a very talented driver and spends time at one of the tracks I frequent. (Motorsport Ranch - Cresson, outside of Ft. Worth).

Users who are viewing this thread