ZX3/5 vs SVT

qurtrn10

Established Member
doesn't look bad, ask when the timing belt was last done though. It needs to be done every 90k or so.

Otherwise that's a pretty rare car, screaming yellow five door. That's one of 66 yellow five doors built in 2004.

Plus it's got the hids, recaros. Nothing wrong with high miles if it's been maintained.

+1.

shlbygt

Established Member
I like how the owner used a nearly year old photo of the car. Wonder what it looks like at the moment?
That and his "engrish" is superb. Sounds like a mechanic hosed him on repairs since I can't imagine why you would repalce(sic) spindles.
Bearings/hubs yes, spindles no.
I'm curious about those "tented" windows too. Does that mean they are made of canvas or a nylon material?
My 04 Euro only has Recaro seats and not the special reccarro seats. I guess he can’t read the name written on the seatback.
So he can’t read, can’t spell, replaces parts that shouldn’t need replacing and thinks his SVT is lowered more than other SVT’s from the factrory(sic).
What a retard…
With someone that stupid I wouldn’t be able to trust anything on that car.

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
For 30 miles away I would at least take a look at it. Get a feel for the owner, that is one of the most important steps in a private sale. If he's a complete idiot or just plain sketchy then walk away, because you have no idea why he's REALLY getting rid of it. If he just comes off as dumb on the Internet but is a true enthusiast and straight up with you then it's probably worth it. Honesty sells cars =)

Users who are viewing this thread