hopeless case cobra driver...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
i don't give a damn if this is any body on here, or what the driver's excuse could possibly be. this guy is a f**king retard that should not be allowed to drive a car like this... not to mention its not even putting out what my ported eaton was, and thats not too hard to control... play the vid and watch the 2nd race...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sWyKME3W14&feature=related"]YouTube- kb cobra vs sprayed ls1[/ame] :nonono:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I agree, crappy drivers like that are the reason nice cars like these meet center dividers up close...

If ya feel the rear kicking out, let off the gas stupid!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
That has happened to me and others as well.. Might not have anything to do with skill.

In my situation, the shitty ass stock shifter rotated as i tried to shift it into third causing it to go in first. locked up the tires and caused me to go sideways a bit..
Happened around 1:25
[ame="http://vimeo.com/3525911"]03 Whipple Cobra vs 08 LS3 Corvette w/ Full Exhaust[/ame]
Nothing too serious but the same thing could have happened to the driver in the video.. Shit happens mang. :shrug:
BTW i've seen much worse over the years on the net.

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
That has happened to me and others as well.. Might not have anything to do with skill.

In my situation, the shitty ass stock shifter rotated as i tried to shift it into third causing it to go in first. locked up the tires and caused me to go sideways a bit..
Happened around 1:25
03 Whipple Cobra vs 08 LS3 Corvette w/ Full Exhaust
Nothing too serious but the same thing could have happened to the driver in the video.. Shit happens mang. :shrug:
BTW i've seen much worse over the years on the net.

I have to agree with this.

Also, you said the set up in the video wasn't even making what you made with a ported eaton, what did you make?

The video said the KB 2.2 Cobra made 584 @ 16psi. You have to have spray to put out those numbers on an eaton.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member

Also, you said the set up in the video wasn't even making what you made with a ported eaton, what did you make?

The video said the KB 2.2 Cobra made 584 @ 16psi. You have to have spray to put out those numbers on an eaton.

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
fasnakes that some some great driving bro ! how did u keep from hitting people in ass on second run who were braking on the highway??

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
he almost loses it on the freeway, saves it and attempts to race again??? wtf is wrong with him???

That's what I was thinking. I've had my Camaro get squirrly at the top of third and almost put it into a wall. I didn't want to even drive it back to the trailer. Large nuts in that vid.

20-COBRA-03

Banned

The only numbers that really matter here are the TQ numbers... take a look at his TQ... I made 559rwtq on a MD that has been reading everyone significantly lower than another local MD... Not that we have to turn this into a who's chode is bigger match... I don't care if you make 300rw or 700rw... that mother f'er can't drive... I'm sorry, I've missed shifts and had other catastrophic failures, and i've never left my lane...

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
fasnakes that some some great driving bro ! how did u keep from hitting people in ass on second run who were braking on the highway??

Man.. honestly, that was one of the worst outings i've ever had. . The road was all ****ed up (uneven and bumpy) and the ground was damp from light rain a couple hours earlier (you can actually see the rain stains on the vette, earlier in the vid) I called to call it off but the guys were like, nah come on it'll be fine... Yes - that was a dumbfu*k move on my part, should have called it off for another day..

on that run ~
- 1:36 spinning let off the gas . . .
- 1:38 grab traction start to regain ground
- 1:47 see two ppl in our group literally stopped on the freeway while i'm at 15x.. (foot off the gas).
- 1:50 smash on the brembos

You can here the passenger in the vett say oh ****.. He was talking about me.. I didn't have anywhere to go so i had to slow way down and move behind the vette..

20-COBRA-03

Banned
You guys should have seen the stunt i pulled on a back road and it wasn't intentional. I must have looked like a pro-drifter as i skated across my lane and the incoming lane of a small road lined with trees and houses... I'm used to the car walking out on me while hitting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th... i am so comfortable with the car, i get it sideways for fun... however, this time on the back road i must have hit a small amount of sand in the road at about 75mph nailing 3rd... well, it got completely sideways... completely sideways... i never once hit the brakes, i got crazy tunnel vision, and i decellerated from 75 plus down to 15mph by the time i pulled out of it. I went by that spot the next day, and the skid marks were atleast 400ft long, maybe 500ft. they were within 8" of the curb on both sides of the road... I counter-steered atleast 5-7 times on that one... still have no idea how i regained control!

Users who are viewing this thread