hopeless case cobra driver...

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
You guys should have seen the stunt i pulled on a back road and it wasn't intentional. I must have looked like a pro-drifter as i skated across my lane and the incoming lane of a small road lined with trees and houses... I'm used to the car walking out on me while hitting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th... i am so comfortable with the car, i get it sideways for fun... however, this time on the back road i must have hit a small amount of sand in the road at about 75mph nailing 3rd... well, it got completely sideways... completely sideways... i never once hit the brakes, i got crazy tunnel vision, and i decellerated from 75 plus down to 15mph by the time i pulled out of it. I went by that spot the next day, and the skid marks were atleast 400ft long, maybe 500ft. they were within 8" of the curb on both sides of the road... I counter-steered atleast 5-7 times on that one... still have no idea how i regained control!
heh - cute post..

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
You guys should have seen the stunt i pulled on a back road and it wasn't intentional. I must have looked like a pro-drifter as i skated across my lane and the incoming lane of a small road lined with trees and houses... I'm used to the car walking out on me while hitting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th... i am so comfortable with the car, i get it sideways for fun... however, this time on the back road i must have hit a small amount of sand in the road at about 75mph nailing 3rd... well, it got completely sideways... completely sideways... i never once hit the brakes, i got crazy tunnel vision, and i decellerated from 75 plus down to 15mph by the time i pulled out of it. I went by that spot the next day, and the skid marks were atleast 400ft long, maybe 500ft. they were within 8" of the curb on both sides of the road... I counter-steered atleast 5-7 times on that one... still have no idea how i regained control!

eat thos tires lol

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member

I actually think the guy in the video did a good job saving the car in the video. It obviously just scooted out on him and he adjusted and saved it:shrug:. I dont see how hes a f###ing retard lol? Maybe your the one that shouldnt be driving a cobra (and maybe a 240sx lol). Im so releaved that someone like you owns my dream car (and one of the best factory cars ford has ever produced) and its being walked out sideways "for fun", and being drifted down two lane back woods roads.

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member

You pretty much contradicted everything you said about the guy in the video after posting this.

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
Cliff Notes; OP makes fun of guy in vid for losing his car on the highway and regaining control to race one more time. Turns around and tells a story of how he loves getting his car sideways in 3rd AND 4th gear and about wrecked just like the guy in the vid.
Thread FAIL

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I don't care if you make 300rw or 700rw... that mother f'er can't drive... I'm sorry, I've missed shifts and had other catastrophic failures, and i've never left my lane...

Really?

i skated across my lane and in the incoming lane of a small road lined with trees and houses

:burn:

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Cliff Notes; OP makes fun of guy in vid for losing his car on the highway and regaining control to race one more time. Turns around and tells a story of how he loves getting his car sideways in 3rd AND 4th gear and about wrecked just like the guy in the vid.
Thread FAIL

Cliff notes- OP is a pro drifter for almost losing control of his car, gives guy in the video shit for doing the same thing. OP fails/

F8L BYT

Established Member
Agreed. OP is a douche bag and complete idiot for thinking that guy sucks at driving, I think he did a damn good job at saving it. Shit happens when you race genius. Although that guy has some balls for continuing to race, I would have had to go home and change my boxers lol

sloshy24

Established Member
At least he kept it together and didn't wreck. who knows what could have happened if he would have taken out someone else

20-COBRA-03

Banned
haha, wow... gotta admit i did contradict myself a bit there by stating that i never left my lane... well, not really. I have walked the car out sideways all over the place and i've had countless other mechanical failures, i still stay in my lane. There's a big difference between hitting sand in the road and missing a gear and yanking the wheel to one side and losing it, isn't there! I wouldn't give him 'mad props', he's definately retarded for getting into that situation in the first place in the middle of a three plus lane highway.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I actually think the guy in the video did a good job saving the car in the video. It obviously just scooted out on him and he adjusted and saved it:shrug:. I dont see how hes a f###ing retard lol? Maybe your the one that shouldnt be driving a cobra (and maybe a 240sx lol). Im so releaved that someone like you owns my dream car (and one of the best factory cars ford has ever produced) and its being walked out sideways "for fun", and being drifted down two lane back woods roads.

He's a retard for not shutting it down after he almost caused a pile up on a highway.....innocent people could have died. You think that he would stop after something like that. That's why they have test and tune nights at local tracks. I'm not saying I haven't gone from a roll on the highway before but did you see all those cars on the road in the video??? That's why he's a flipping moron; not because he lost the car....most people will lose it one time or another with a 600hp car.

Last edited:

Oldnavyt

Established Member
The only numbers that really matter here are the TQ numbers... take a look at his TQ... I made 559rwtq on a MD that has been reading everyone significantly lower than another local MD... Not that we have to turn this into a who's chode is bigger match... I don't care if you make 300rw or 700rw... that mother f'er can't drive... I'm sorry, I've missed shifts and had other catastrophic failures, and i've never left my lane...

Yet.

Users who are viewing this thread