hopeless case cobra driver...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Sorry bro - thought you were being sarcastic..

don't worry about it man... only few people know me well enough to know i walk what i talk! that is a sick knob you have there... i've had two actually. I had one that everybody said was too big, but i loved it... MRT Shift Ball White 2 1/4" 6sp ... had that one untill i went for 2nd hard and almost knocked out the kid in my back seat as it ripped clear out of the threads! since then, i have been running a gt500 knob, and i find that a tad bit more comfortable than the stock 03/04 cobra knob... I can't wait to get a transmission that can shift though! f**k the t56, i broke my ass to row those gears

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
after reading this thread, i feel that the op is cobra god and street race king. he has done everything and been in every situtation and the rest of you are a minority. Well 99 percent as he says anyway lol

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
Guys, racing on the street/Freeway/Highway/backroad/anything other than a track is S-T-U-P-I-D and R-E-C-K-L-E-S-S. This guy was lucky he got out alive...He was lucky he didn't hurt someone else.

I can't believe that in 4 pages of replies not one person has pointed out the abject stupidity of street racing...pathetic

It's all fun and games until someone else's blood is on your hands. You are king of the street until you have to look someones parents in the eyes and try to explain why their kids lives are worth less to you than your right foot.

Flame me if you want. I don't care. If you are out street racing (and making videos for bragging rights :nonono:) chances are pretty good that total strangers (like me) care more about your life than you do.

I'm going to go throw up now...:xpl:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
after reading this thread, i feel that the op is cobra god and street race king. he has done everything and been in every situtation and the rest of you are a minority. Well 99 percent as he says anyway lol

hah i think you would be surprised. too bad i can't share my stories over the internet. like i said those that know me really well could vouch for me:beer: have a good one

ABQSLOBRA

The MADNESS
Established Member
Eh. Shit happens. I was right behind him on the freeway, made for an awesome view. :lol: Missed the wall by inches!

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Cliff Notes; OP makes fun of guy in vid for losing his car on the highway and regaining control to race one more time. Turns around and tells a story of how he loves getting his car sideways in 3rd AND 4th gear and about wrecked just like the guy in the vid.
Thread FAIL

Exactly. OP = tool.

divided

Established Member
What knob did you have on the orange handle?

This is the one i picked up..
mustangraceknob.jpg

It's quite nice

I had the same knob on my MGW and gave it away. Just didnt work for me. I had the shifter rotate as well during a wot shift. My problem though was I didnt tightent the 2 allen bolts enough when I adjusted my shifter. I punched the center console so hard, thought I ripped the shifter off the tranny, lol. Then 5 second later I got pulled over :(

Users who are viewing this thread