hopeless case cobra driver...

19935.slow

Established Member
The only numbers that really matter here are the TQ numbers... take a look at his TQ... I made 559rwtq on a MD that has been reading everyone significantly lower than another local MD... Not that we have to turn this into a who's chode is bigger match... I don't care if you make 300rw or 700rw... that mother f'er can't drive... I'm sorry, I've missed shifts and had other catastrophic failures, and i've never left my lane...

Haha, doesn't make as much as my ported eaton... btw just in tq. Please, you sound so sorry.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
He's a retard for not shutting it down after he almost caused a pile up on a highway.....innocent people could have died. You think that he would stop after something like that. That's why they have test and tune nights at local tracks. I'm not saying I haven't gone from a roll on the highway before but did you see all those cars on the road in the video??? That's why he's a flipping moron; not because he lost the car....most people will lose it one time or another with a 600hp car.

Oh yea I agree 100%. I dont know how he kept going after that happened. No respect for others' lives.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Haha, doesn't make as much as my ported eaton... btw just in tq. Please, you sound so sorry.

yeah. i'm definitely feeling sorry. dumb ass... if you knew your c**k from a hole in the ground, then you would know that HP numbers are irrelevant! who gives a rats ass about numbers anyways. If you want to see how sorry i am, i'll post up my numbers when i put my 82mm kit on. as if it matters if you have 300rwhp or 1000rwhp... you can't drive, you don't have much;-)

20-COBRA-03

Banned
20-COBRA-03 you stayin stick, or going auto with turbo set up ? And where you from in Ct ?

hey man, whats up? I keep the car in Cromwell... I'm still indecisive about the transmission i want to run! I can make a deal with the guy i bought the turbo kit from on his th400, but thats very costly... undoubtedly would be best suited for the turbo. If not the th400, i was throwing around the idea of either a t56magnum, or even that mcleod m-800 monster 5 speed that is coming out very soon... time will tell... where are you from?:beer:

A84gt

Its not too bad these past few years, I just go up there and cruise around and stay out of trouble and no cops ever hassle me. (knock on wood)

20-COBRA-03

Banned
thats good man... hopefully they forget about me by next summer... anyways, i think i've seen your car around... i may have ran into you briefly up at LVD when i took my ZX10 up there... or maybe it was the day that i trailered the cobra up there and those jack*ffs cancelled the drag day right as everybody arrived there!

A84gt

Ya I am sure this summer we will cross paths. I also have a gsxr600 that I am out on. Usually I am with a black notch most of the time, he is my brother.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
That's what I was thinking. I've had my Camaro get squirrly at the top of third and almost put it into a wall. I didn't want to even drive it back to the trailer. Large nuts in that vid.

Sideways through 3rd is fun IMO :shrug:

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
What was unbelievable about the 2nd race was that there was a 3rd one.

Exactly, OP you rip the guy for being a moron driver and then line up with him for a third race? I'm sure you know that if he takes out a family you are going to be sitting next to him in jail. Know who you are racing.

cah41

Established Member
Exactly, OP you rip the guy for being a moron driver and then line up with him for a third race? I'm sure you know that if he takes out a family you are going to be sitting next to him in jail. Know who you are racing.

...I don't believe the OP was actually in the video :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread