Video of NEW COBRA TEST MULE!!!!

maldune

Established Member
Video of NEW COBRA TEST MULE!!!! with new interior pics

COBRA TEST MULE!!!!!

we have new interior pics from another website crazy its definetly blown

full pics of cobra mule

This is a video of what i would like to think of as a cobra test mule.
the reason i think it is, is the fact that there was a huge bulge on the top of the hood as well as whine from a supercharger...I KID YOU NOT.

i was dropping of my friend at his car and as we were pulling into the parking lot we just so happend to se a wierd looking 05 gt pulling out. As we got closer we noticed it was no gt but some sort of test car with a detroit license plate. Immidietly me and my buddy turned around and began to follow. Right away the driver realized what we were doing and started to try and lose us. From running stop signs to going well over double the speed limit he could not ditch us.

As we made our way to a main road we took off and kept trying to lose us. we was cutting cars off and cutting across lanes like he owned the road. by this time i had realized i had left a amera in my car that took video as well. I had my buddy take it out and turn it on.By this time the driver was trying to make his way onto the freeway and thats when we started recording. I realized we were at a light so i told my friend to get out and record it up close but he dint want to do it so i took the camera and treid my self as i walked up to the car i tried to turn the camera to record but it was already recording so i accedently turned it off but with out knowing i thought i was sill filming. i went right to the drivers window and tried to get a glimpse of the inside. As i did the driver rolled down his window and tried to hit me and grab the camera, he screamd "What the **** do u think you are doing, get the **** out of here!" i realized this was no ordinary mustang!!

So still with out know i wasnt recording i circled the car and tried to get as much of it in as possible. i saw the light was going to change to green so i ran back to my car to continue the chase. as we got on the freeway he relly gunned it and was hiddin in traffic in no time but still we pressed on. as soon as my friend spodded him i got right behind him and we were going 125 1 behind the other. quikly he swerved to the off ramp and a followed. as he turned of the freeway he did not seam to care that we were fallowing him any more and he was on his cellphone. No sooner than that i looked in my mirrior and saw a plain crown vick with a huge antenna on the top. i played it cool incase it was a undercover cop but as i saw it pass me it had detroit plates on it as well....THEY WERE IN CAHOOTS! so we stopped at a light i got some more video and then i just went home cause my camera was out of memory but man this thig had a unmistakeable groan and whine it had to be a test mule for a cobra!!!!!!

Last edited:

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
Cool to bad you didn't have the part with the guy yelling at your or something haha. That and it taking off would have been nice so we could guess the engine setup.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Wasn't much there...you could see the drilled rotors and a huge scoop it looked like. Not much else..rims didn't look all to great. I'll just wait till they truly unveil it sometime this month :)

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Wasn't much there...you could see the drilled rotors and a huge scoop it looked like. Not much else..rims didn't look all to great. I'll just wait till they truly unveil it sometime this month :)
He told me that it wasnt really a hood scoop since it didnt have an opening on the front of it. Said it was more of a bulge.

maldune

Established Member
ya i wish i had more video but the thing that looks lke a scoop on the hood isnt one it is like a carbon fiber bulge bolted down there is no opening in the front

we couldent get it taking off cause it ran out of memory its only a camera that doubled as a little video camera

we herd a loud whine and it had 3 gagues on the a pillar along with computers up the wazzo on the inside

Thrust

Established Member
Good find!! :thumbsup: I can't wait until the New York auto show for the cobra's debut.

Users who are viewing this thread