Video of NEW COBRA TEST MULE!!!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Looks exactly like what was in Auto Week a couple of weeks back.

Wheels need work.

Can't wait to see it at NY though.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I think I have been totally under a rock lately...when is the debut in New York? The exact date?

EDIT: The video was totally freaking funny. "YEAH DUDE! Like, GET OUT!!!" :lol1:

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Not bad so far. Doesn't Ford have a huge test site out in the AZ desert somewhere? I thought they (and GM) had desert proving grounds out there somewhere.
Maybe its legit?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That was great, that was some real commitment there. Good job. :thumbsup:

I have a stupid question, what are all those black things on the car? Is that were they attach some sort of equipment on it like cameras?

Last edited:

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
sweet, you should have pulled him out when he tried punching you and took it for a test drive LoL
P. s. thats commitment right there, good job.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That is truely a classic moment.:beer: You should have just performed a bumper crash test. :thumbsup:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
That's kinda cool. Those brakes definately weren't that of a regular GT. You should send a copy of this thread and video to Ford. I'm sure that dickhead wasn't told to assault people that look at the car. Thanks for the extra effort to satisfy our thirst for cobra info.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I know Ford wants to keep their stuff underwraps until the debut, but damn, the guy swung at you? Who knew they'd be so pissed about someone being that psyched about their car and just being a real enthusiast.

That comment should go down in history "Dude! Get outta the car!" That's awesome, lol! :rockon:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
why do they register it in mi, if they have proving grounds in az? plus poopnut2 you can't say for sure the guy was swung at. :shrug:

ogc

Established Member
So you said he was trying to get away from you which obviously meant he was flooring it.... Was it fast or what?

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
Funny stuff. A good friend and I were prepping for tests in the Can Air Force in 1990 in Cold Lake Alberta and went for a bite to eat. Came across 4 new instrumented Porsche at the gas station (993 Carrera,2 then unknown 968 cab and a 968 coupe+ a very antenna laden Land Rover)on a cold weather test. We took a chance ,blasted on base grabbed his video camera and chased them out the back gate of the base in his chevette. We got right in the middle of all those Geremans and damm near killed his car trying to keep up. We sounded just like the guys in the video! I was worried that we would have to walk back to base and then fail the tests! Go gadget camera's!

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
That was awesome. It's too bad we couldn't hear it. I would say, that was definately a test car.

Users who are viewing this thread