RBMustang1.jpg

RBMustang2.jpg

RBMustang3.jpg

RBMustang4.jpg

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I said it on the other thread and I'll say it again...

Too bad they wasted that engine on that beat up pile of shit. Flame on (in smack down, where it was originally posted). :burn:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
why would you even think of doing that? you have a better car if you were to drop a terminator engine in there.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
It even has a coffee can fart muffler. Well, if they're going to do wrong, it may as well be totally wrong.

4CYLNDR

Established Member
that skyline motor can make more power than the mustang motor twice its size. the only thing sacriligious about it is sticking it in that hunk of junk that weighs a ton and isn't balanced at all.

But i guess no one with a mustang really cares much about anything other than going in a straight line . . . in which case . . . i dunno what to say.

Funny how its not nearly as "sacriligious" to put a big heavy v8 motor in a lightweight japanese car.

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
4CYLNDR said:
that skyline motor can make more power than the mustang motor twice its size. the only thing sacriligious about it is sticking it in that hunk of junk that weighs a ton and isn't balanced at all.

But i guess no one with a mustang really cares much about anything other than going in a straight line . . . in which case . . . i dunno what to say.

Funny how its not nearly as "sacriligious" to put a big heavy v8 motor in a lightweight japanese car.
Well here we go. :burn:

fangstang

Established Member
Thats the worst thing I have ever seen! I ****in hate rice!(excuse the language)

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
4CYLNDR said:

Actually...no. No replacement for displacement. Any mod you do to both a smaller engine and a bigger engine, the bigger engine will benefit more, it's simple

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
3B99SVT said:
It even has a coffee can fart muffler. Well, if they're going to do wrong, it may as well be totally wrong.
Okay your all flaming without reason here.
That's a god damned r34 Skyline TT motor...
That's just as powerfull if not more so than a blown 4.6.
Hell those inline 6s can handle 1000+ hp on stock internals.
The exhaust isn't a fart can, it's the stock skyline muffler, it needs to be that big for back pressure and well incase you didn't know Skylines are only in japan and in japan the car's have fewer emisions regulations, but they have noise regulations. That muffler quiets the car down. Lookin at the pics they just transfered the entire skyline drivetrain in there. I wonder if they included the Atenza-AWD system. That AWD system the skyline's have is pretty spiffy. The computer detects slip in the rear tires so it sends more power to the front, not to mention independant suspension that can handle any numbers you care to throw at it.

Personaly I would drive that Stang. Cuz it would spank the pants of many many cars here on this site. Tho the weight might be an issue, but Skylines are heffers.

Skyline GT-R V-SpecII
3672.9 lbs
276 hp (underrated since Japan doesn't allow sale of carswith more than 276hp, this thing is closer to 340 hp)
289 ft lbs tq
0-60 5.2

Cobra
390 hp (underrated as we all know, not sure what it is really making at the crank, I have heard between 400-415)
390 ft lb tq
0-60 4.8

Now I realize a Cobra might be abit faster flat out, but put them on a road course, and as much as I love cobra's... it would get owned.
And what's stunning is how close the Skyline is with that much less hp...
even more so when you conisder thye do produce mroe powerfull variants of the Skyline.
GT-R V-Spec
GT-R V-Spec II
GT-R M-Spec
GT-R M-Spec II
GT-R M-Spec NUR
and the big daddy
GT-R Z-Tune (lotsa carbon fiber, better suspension and drivetrain set-up, 550 hp, nuff said)

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
iCEMANSGCCC said:
Actually...no. No replacement for displacement. Any mod you do to both a smaller engine and a bigger engine, the bigger engine will benefit more, it's simple
yup, throw on the same turbo and more displacement is going to win, if it's built right.

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Cobra Jet 429 said:
Okay your all flaming without reason here.
That's a god damned r34 Skyline TT motor...
That's just as powerfull if not more so than a blown 4.6.
Hell those inline 6s can handle 1000+ hp on stock internals.
The exhaust isn't a fart can, it's the stock skyline muffler, it needs to be that big for back pressure and well incase you didn't know Skylines are only in japan and in japan the car's have fewer emisions regulations, but they have noise regulations. That muffler quiets the car down. Lookin at the pics they just transfered the entire skyline drivetrain in there. I wonder if they included the Atenza-AWD system. That AWD system the skyline's have is pretty spiffy. The computer detects slip in the rear tires so it sends more power to the front, not to mention independant suspension that can handle any numbers you care to throw at it.

Personaly I would drive that Stang. Cuz it would spank the pants of many many cars here on this site. Tho the weight might be an issue, but Skylines are heffers.

Skyline GT-R V-SpecII
3672.9 lbs
276 hp (underrated since Japan doesn't allow sale of carswith more than 276hp, this thing is closer to 340 hp)
289 ft lbs tq
0-60 5.2

Cobra
390 hp (underrated as we all know, not sure what it is really making at the crank, I have heard between 400-415)
390 ft lb tq
0-60 4.8

Now I realize a Cobra might be abit faster flat out, but put them on a road course, and as much as I love cobra's... it would get owned.
And what's stunning is how close the Skyline is with that much less hp...
even more so when you conisder thye do produce mroe powerfull variants of the Skyline.
GT-R V-Spec
GT-R V-Spec II
GT-R M-Spec
GT-R M-Spec II
GT-R M-Spec NUR
and the big daddy
GT-R Z-Tune (lotsa carbon fiber, better suspension and drivetrain set-up, 550 hp, nuff said)
True about the road course, they are nice cars and they come with nice features like that built in device that lets you keep track of your lap times but stangs don't cost as much. Aren't they around $50k?

Last edited:

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
OMG. These rice retards are multiplying at an alarming rate. What's the matter with this younger generation? Ima have to smack some sense into these high-schooled and college(my age) kids. No replacement for displacement. Bolt a T-whatever onto a rice engine(V8 and less) and bolt the same turbo up to the V8. game over. Sheer math. Oh wait ricers use abacuses :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread