rules of your car

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
so what are the rules of your car when someone else is in it or if you loan it to someone ?
some of mine are :
no smoking
no chewing
drinks go into the drink holder not between your legs
the dash is not a storage place
do not throw trash out of the car
first place you stop at the trash goes into their trash can

Tazzy

Established Member
I loaned my TSi to a friend a while back for about three months and I only had two rules...

No racing without me atleast around to watch

No other females in my car

it was constant voilations of the second rule that left him stranded at a bar one night while I towed the car away....

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
The cars I loan and or let folks ride in pretty much anything goes. Thats whats nice about junk with 175k miles on it and you got it for next to nothing, at the grocery store I usually park right next to the cart corral as I dont care if a cart hits my Ford Exploder, Heep Cherokee or Lincoln Mark.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Dont touch it when its on jack stands for the winter. In fact dont touch it ever and I've never loaned it out.
I did loan out my Expedition to a friend whos just as anal as me about keeping the truck clean

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
No smoking or touching of the paint if its freshly cleaned. I hate when people put their hand out the window and grab the paint on the roof and leave their greasy ass finger prints on there. UGH.

snakecharmer

Established Member
I only loan one of my out to someone for whom I don't HAVE to define any rules, because I know they are going to treat it with respect to begin with.

Except for the bike. Nobody rides the Harley but me. Period.

Ride Along

i has an avatar!
Established Member
No picking at the rust chips
No adjusting the mirrors (they will break off)
No removing of coins wedged in my dash - they are there to stop rattles

I suppose the list will be more comprehensive once I get my GT500

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
None of my friends smoke, so that hasn't been an issue. I've only loaned out the Civic twice, to friends who blew up their DDs. I guess the only rule I have is give it back when I ask for it...which some people just don't seem to understand. I will never loan out the Mustang to anyone except my BF...actually, he has the Civic right now.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Rules of my car:
Take your trash with you
No climbing over the seats
No smoking in the back seat.. well rock and herb is OK but no cigs..
Not to concerned with food and drinks because I clean the car alot anyway and havent had a drink spill...

I wouldnt loan the car to anyone but my dad... none of my friends can drive stick anyway...

Jefe

Established Member
No one else drives my car and if youre riding shotgun, my only rule is that you have to be hot! Oh and female

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
when i loaned my car to my girl for 2 weeks my rules were very simple. No parking between cars and do not park under tree's (a lot of sap) Sure enough 2 weeks later i got a car full of sap and 3 scratches/scuffs on my front/rear bumper.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Rules for driving my car:

1. Be related to me and have a comparable car
2. Someone I'm ****ing currently
3. Have a comparable that I can drive.

The sex one usually keeps me clear or getting laid.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
My Blazer I could give a shit less about, My truck I prefer if no food is eaten in the there but the inside is kinda messy anyway. My dog got a little blood on the seat after his neutering a while back and I have a greasy spot in the carpet from my shoes. After all it is just a car

Users who are viewing this thread