rules of your car

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
1) No Eating (myself exempt of course)
2) No Drinking (might spill your beer!)
3) No Open Alcohol Containers (even transporting them from house to house). See Rule #2
4) No bitching when I race somebody or drive "dangerously"
5) No Backseat Drivers
6) No Backseat Passengers! (its a two seater with backseats for insurance purposes only!)
7) Don't Touch the Radio!
8) Dammit I just said Dont touch the ****ing Radio!
9) Fine touch the radio, i didnt like that song anyway, but DONT TOUCH IT AGAIN!
10) Whiners can walk (myself exempt of course, if you dont like my whining, theres the door!)
11) Gas, Grass or Ass: Nobody rides for free!
12) Unless you are one of my closest buddies capable of driving this car, a Co-Signer or on the Registration, you wont be driving this car. seeing i have nobody cosigned or on the registration but me, and i have only one buddy who i would trust with a 450hp RWD vehicle, looks like you are sitting to the right......

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
no smoking and dont use the ttop handle as a bitch handle when im going 140 mph
Thats it really after all its just a 7 year old fbody with 117k on it

50 Proof

Established Member
Good God people.

Its a car. Leather comes clean and so does carpet.

yea but I can't get back the time I have to waste by having to clean up something that could have been avoided altogether. Cars are for transportation, they are not meant to be used for mobile dining. Not to mention the after smell of fast food in a car is horrendous. Ever let someone eat something in your car and they drop a piece of an onion under your seat? You don't find out until the next morning when you get in your car to go to work. :fm:

Last edited:

vroom-vroom

Established Member
theres some pretty good ones in here that I use too, heres one I usually tell people

• I consider my car a 3 seater. If you’re sitting in the back you sit/lay crossways with your body in the right rear seat and legs behind the drivers seat or vise versa. If 4 people or more must cram in don’t bitch about not having enough room or you can walk.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
ya'll people need to get a life

fock that, i bought it to use it. i keep it clean but am not anal about it. damn. only thing i can think of is telling them to open the door slowly if next to another car so no dings

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You folks are anal. Hard to believe that you have someone that would even want to ride with you.

s|ck

Established Member
- No smoking
- No eating or drinking
- Take your shoes off before you get in
- No dirty people
- No touching the paint
- and Dont sh*t your pants

50 Proof

Established Member
You folks are anal. Hard to believe that you have someone that would even want to ride with you.

hell yea I'm anal. Cars aren't cheap. I take care of my property. And who said anything about wanting people to ride with you? I don't want people in my car, but sometimes I get stuck with having to drive people around. I bought my car for my use and enjoyment, not to be a damn taxi.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
yea but I can't get back the time I have to waste by having to clean up something that could have been avoided altogether. Cars are for transportation, they are not meant to be used for mobile dining. Not to mention the after smell of fast food in a car is horrendous. Ever let someone eat something in your car and they drop a piece of an onion under your seat? You don't find out until the next morning when you get in your car to go to work. :fm:

No. I use my car to pick up food. I can eat in it and so can my friends. I don't have messy friends.

ssssnake

Established Member
No Drinking
No Eating
No Smoking
No Slamming The Doors
No Backseat Passengers

Only family members sit in the back seat - and don't put your feet on the back of the front seat! But, if I was mad at my husband and really wanted to piss him off, I'd slam the car door when I got out - with gusto. :uh oh:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Well, there are exceptions to that.. You can piss any brand bottle that I don't drink... Nothing like rolling down the road and taking a swig out of the Dew bottle to only find out it's piss...

That's like people who chew and use Coke or Dr.Pepper bottles to spit in.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Only family members sit in the back seat - and don't put your feet on the back of the front seat! But, if I was mad at my husband and really wanted to piss him off, I'd slam the car door when I got out - with gusto. :uh oh:

My wife does that.. I can't stand people who don't know how to gently shut a door...! It's a good way to piss someone off.

Rochard

Established Member
No drugs in my car. Ever.

I've kicked people out of my car before because they had drugs on them.

Users who are viewing this thread