No food
Drinks in cupholder
Shut the door by the rubber strip, NOT the handle or window
Do not slam the door
Seatbelt ALWAYS

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Since when is an 01 gt the shit? :Shrug:

I dont have any rules...I just taze them and throw them in the trunk untill I reach my destination...Thanks Sid :beer:

Since when do stright males wear Uggs?

Never...

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
high heels, mini skirt and no panties or a pink bikini :-D

oh yea and one more thing > get in, sit down, shut up and hang on......

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Man, your guy friends must never want to ride with you.. talk about an akward situation...

LMAO!

I never loan my car to anyone unless I am driving their car and it is equally as cool/fast.

Rules for passengers:

-Most importantly, do what I tell you and don't question it.
-You can drink, just be careful because sometimes my driving isn't too 'smooth'.
-No eating, if you can't wait to eat, find another ride later.
-Don't slam the door, its a convertible and is flimsy enough as it is.
-Keep your feet off the dash and hands off anything you don't need to touch. The dust in my interior looks just fine as long as there aren't fingerprints in it.
-My seats are suede damnit, treat them with care or you will buy me a new one. Also, if you are fat, you aren't going to fit, so don't even try. I didn't buy the wide version Corbeaus for a reason.
-Nobody in the backseat, its not made for people. Only exception is if the 2 or 3 passengers are all hot, small girls that weigh less than 110lbs a piece.
-Don't complain about my driving. You should know I don't mod the hell out of my engine and suspension because it looks good :bored:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
LOL to those of you who are saying no passengers in the back seat I will have to give you a +65,000

I learned this lesson the hard way ... I had a bunch of friends in my 95 up in philly one night. the roads in philly just freaking suck ... well two of the three were like big .. I mean really big .. they had to ride in the back because me and the other girl were seeing each other so she got the passenger front. well we hit a railroad intersection that dipped pretty good and heard a very loud BANG! which was my rear sway bar breaking from all the damn weight in the back ... no more back seat passengers for me.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
LOL to those of you who are saying no passengers in the back seat I will have to give you a +65,000

I learned this lesson the hard way ... I had a bunch of friends in my 95 up in philly one night. the roads in philly just freaking suck ... well two of the three were like big .. I mean really big .. they had to ride in the back because me and the other girl were seeing each other so she got the passenger front. well we hit a railroad intersection that dipped pretty good and heard a very loud BANG! which was my rear sway bar breaking from all the damn weight in the back ... no more back seat passengers for me.

Thats what you get for hauling around fatties!

J/k man, I know how it is, every hot one has at least 3 fats friends...

JMD0346

Established Member
so what are the rules of your car when someone else is in it or if you loan it to someone ?
some of mine are :
no smoking
no chewing
drinks go into the drink holder not between your legs
the dash is not a storage place
do not throw trash out of the car
first place you stop at the trash goes into their trash can

LOL That covers it to a T. No eating though.

CAMELEON

Established Member
I only loan one of my out to someone for whom I don't HAVE to define any rules, because I know they are going to treat it with respect to begin with.

Except for the bike. Nobody rides the Harley but me. Period.

I know the rules ..... KEYS PLEASE:-D

Actually, he is one of the only people I would allow to drive my Stangs ...... because he is anal about his cars and because mine are like go karts compared to his!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread