Lightweight Rotor's from Stiegemeier!

dynobobstieg

Stiegemeier’s New Lightweight Rotor Option For Eaton Superchargers!

These lightweight OEM rotors have the rotating mass reduced by 50% to increase acceleration and allow for extreme rotor speeds and unheard of reliable boost levels.

Call for further details and availability coming soon. Installation of a new boring center is underway to help reduce cost. Pricing to be set shortly after completion of this new boring center.

Stiegemeier Porting Services

Leading the way in Eaton performance porting and upgrades.

Thanks,
Robert Stiegemeier

PICTURES CAN BE SEEN HERE:

7547d1314980118-stiegemeiers-lightweight-rotors-cadiliac_lids_blowers_and_florida_069.jpg

7548d1314980131-stiegemeiers-lightweight-rotors-cadiliac_lids_blowers_and_florida_073.jpg

7549d1314980792-stiegemeiers-lightweight-rotors-cadiliac_lids_blowers_and_florida_101.jpg

7550d1314980924-stiegemeiers-lightweight-rotors-cadiliac_lids_blowers_and_florida_081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Wow, that sounds really cool! I will definitely be watching this as it develops!

SVTDice

Established Member
Seriously? I'm going to have to be looking into this. What are these OEM Rotors made out of if you don't mind me asking?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Hm...interested. If you need a back to back dyno pull with a stage V let me know...I'd be very interested, and unbiased.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Do that with a twin screw and I will be impressed :-D

That's a mod worth doing if not too expensive if you plan on keeping the Eaton.

Last edited:

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
That's a really good idea as long as it doesn't effect the strength/reliability or the rotors.

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
What a great idea.... just when you think there is nothing else to do with the 112. I bet the gain in hp just from the reduction of parasitic loss would be noticeable. Looking forward to seeing more info.

cobracide

Established Member
That's a really good idea as long as it doesn't effect the strength/reliability or the rotors.

This is my main concern, just didn't want to be the first to say it. These rotor heat up and cool down a lot too, making defects "amplify". I'm going to wait on this one.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member

I don't think this will be an issue. Stresses on a spinning assembly are usuallly carried on the outside of the structure. The round bore provides a smooth transition to the center section plus the lower mass of the rotors decreases the inertia loads. The gears will certainly like it.

oldmodman

Established Member
This would be of the greatest performance improvement for road racers.
By decreasing the rotating mass the engine can rev quicker both up and down while shifting.
Don't know if it will make that much difference to a drag racer, but it will make some.
Just like switching back to smaller 17" wheels and tires before you dyno will give you a higher figure since you are accelerating less mass. Less material in the blower rotors having less mass should accelerate faster too.

Users who are viewing this thread