03 cobra vs 300 z who wins?

lguizar12

Established Member
I need to go up to RET to get my shit fixed .. I would have loved to run either of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Ok, so here is the update.

We did three pulls this morning on the way to Cars and Coffee. All three pulls were from a roll at about 40 mph. I pulled away from him all three times...I went from 2nd to 4th and then let up...I thought it would be a much closer race but I had him by at least 2 car length every time and as soon as I let up then he passed me. I jumped away from him every time as soon I got in to 3rd gear. Good thing was that I hooked every time and no wheel hop so that really helped a lot. I wasn't able to get a video because I ditched my passenger to reduce weight as my passenger was going to add 200 lbs of weight. He doesn't know much about Cobras so he was pretty shocked I pulled away from him as I did. All in all we had a good time. He is still going to add power to his car and wants to do another run in the future.

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
hell yeah, thats what im talking about. all of that money he spent on his 300z, and STILL got his ass stomped by a MILDLY modded cobra. LOVIN IT!

good job, and congrats! i'll bet he doesnt talk much shit anymore.

Last edited:

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys. I really wanted to do video but in the end I wanted to give myself the best chance of winning. He went to dyno day with me at ret and saw a few whippled cobras put down some serious hp and now has a new respect for the mustang community.

musclefan21

Established Member
you WILL take him if you can drive. he may have a top end, but you have the top end and low end both combined. Cobras move ridiculous up top. I dont know what is wrong with people who keep putting cobra's top end capabilities down. I am a firm believer that cobras move up top better than down low. I have raced turbo cars which stayed with me during my entire second gear, partially 3rd gear and I walked away towards the end of 3rd and full 4th. Cobras' top end made me win most of my races, not the low end torque.

Users who are viewing this thread