03 cobra vs 300 z who wins?

Hawwk11

Established Member
Ok, so here is the update.

We did three pulls this morning on the way to Cars and Coffee. All three pulls were from a roll at about 40 mph. I pulled away from him all three times...I went from 2nd to 4th and then let up...I thought it would be a much closer race but I had him by at least 2 car length every time and as soon as I let up then he passed me. I jumped away from him every time as soon I got in to 3rd gear. Good thing was that I hooked every time and no wheel hop so that really helped a lot. I wasn't able to get a video because I ditched my passenger to reduce weight as my passenger was going to add 200 lbs of weight. He doesn't know much about Cobras so he was pretty shocked I pulled away from him as I did. All in all we had a good time. He is still going to add power to his car and wants to do another run in the future.
Congrats!!! :beer:

03COBRA85

Established Member
Badass bro! My roommate has a 350 Z and he thinks it's the shit, that is until I smoked him. It's good to hear of another Z getting burned! :beer:

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
lol same thing with my buddy. He just bought an 03 350z with 90,000 miles, auto and kn CAI. He got rid of his 02 v6 convertible auto mustang and swears that he can beat me in a race with the Z. Poor lil fella

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
"Badass bro! My roommate has a 350 Z and he thinks it's the shit, that is until I smoked him. It's good to hear of another Z getting burned! "

"lol same thing with my buddy. He just bought an 03 350z with 90,000 miles, auto and kn CAI. He got rid of his 02 v6 convertible auto mustang and swears that he can beat me in a race with the Z. Poor lil fella"

yea, my friend never said he would smoke me, we both just kept throwing HP numbers out there as his car just recently dynoed at 466 rwhp and mine put down 495 rwhp a year ago, but has dropped since this last time I dynoed it. his car is real clean and I really thought he had a good chance of pulling on me but I guess HP numbers don't mean squat when you are actually racing..lol

Users who are viewing this thread