2013 Numbers

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
What are you talking about?

I assumed you were talking about the production number breakdown?

I mentioned production numbers in my post, yes. But my question was in reference to Production Number (not plural), as in:

you have #45 of xxxx Coupes Built.

That's what I'd like to know, which is also why I wanted to know if preproduction cars got numbered.

Hopefully that clears up any corn-fusion.

Last question, were preproduction numbers ordered consecutively so that we could for certain say where consumer production numbers started?

Ky GT500

Established Member
Thank you, Karson (for sharing) and Iceman (for posting) the stats!

I find them interesting but, unlike some, the so-called exclusivity of the color/option combo I have is little more than a curiosity for me. I bought the car, in the color and with the options I did, purely because it's what I wanted. My choice had very little to do with being able to say "I own 1 of X" that were built with a certain combination of features.

That's how I ordered mine, the way I wanted it. Could care less if I'm 1 of 2500 Sterling Grey/Black stripe cars. It's mine to drive and enjoy. :banana:

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
Kinda confused here...this thread is about "2013 Numbers" I think it would be very safe to say everyone of us bought these cars for our various reasons, most obvious to drive and enjoy. I've waited for these numbers to come out because really it was the last thing to know and see. I am enjoying to see some of you posting your numbers and 1 of X...Isn't this what this thread is about? I guess, really, if you didn't want to know the numbers or your numbers...who really cares? I don't. I think that makes sense? No, not confused anymore!:D

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
does any one know how I can get my hands on a pre production shelby

There's been plenty of them for sale- cross roads ford and sandy springs had a bunch of them.

Don't know why you would want one. They've probably been beaten to death

That being said- you can tell by the build date on the carfax, or atleast the "in service date" if it was built prior to May 2012

USV8PWR

Established Member
Little surprised that the glass roof number is that low.

I thought that the glass was a lot more popular

The glass roof only seems more popular among these Mustang forums probably due to all of us who already have the option telling the new folks to be sure and get it, because we love our glass roofs so much! That is exactly why I went from not even considering it to checking it off at the last minute. But not counting all of the Mustang formums, it's not a popular option. And cost is probably the biggest factor as to why it is not more popular.

Last edited:

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
I really like the glass roof but having been on my lid a few times and living where it gets pretty warm and sunny I stuck with the metal roof. It is a fun ride glancing up at the sky and was very tempted.

Users who are viewing this thread