496 rwhp 03 cobra vs lamborghini Gallardo

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ALLAN-LAMBO said:
And the fastest test of my Esprit shows 112 through the 1/4, but yet miraculously, i beat a 118mph 11 sec Camaro.
lmao. I saw the post on 6speed. All's I know is that I trapped 123 missing 3rd gear with 100whp more than that car. I know my car will go 130+ in the 1/4 so I can't imagine a gallardo beating this car. Do you think your diablo is faster than a gallardo?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Well, the video doesn't lie. Cobra got worked.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the 03/04 Cobra is not the fastest car in the world and it can be beat. And on the street, A LOT of races don't go the way they necessarily should.

caindo

Established Member
can somebody edit that rediculous whine out of the video so i can hear the lambo better? thanks.

ALLAN-LAMBO

Established Member
Dgussin said:
lmao. I saw the post on 6speed. All's I know is that I trapped 123 missing 3rd gear with 100whp more than that car. I know my car will go 130+ in the 1/4 so I can't imagine a gallardo beating this car. Do you think your diablo is faster than a gallardo?

My Diablo will destroy a Gallardo without my using nitrous.

robiferretti

Established Member
Dgussin said:
12.3 @ 117.400 Road and Track
12.4 @ 118.000 Car and Driver
12.5 @ 116.700 Motor Trend
12.6 @ 111.210 Private Citizen

These are times for a gallardo from 4 different people. The best trap is 118 and the lowest is 111. a 496whp cobra will trap at worst 119 and at best 127. So I don't see how the lambo puts bus lengths on this cobra, unless the cobra is fugged up.

I have beat diablos badly on my street tune and I am sure a diablo is faster than a gallardo.

finally a magazine racer, took you long enough :) :pop:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
robiferretti said:
finally a magazine racer, took you long enough :) :pop:
lol. It's not about the magazine racing, but just estabilishing a MPH that a gallardo is cabible of. Believe me, I am the first to discredit a magazine.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ALLAN-LAMBO said:
My Diablo will destroy a Gallardo without my using nitrous.
thats the answer I was looking for. I am out of here though. I don't feel like discussing this. lol

96cobrakid

Established Member
for those of you that don't know who Allin-Lambo is, you've got another thing coming. His Diablo is not a stock Italian, i bought it cause its cool car. Post some pics of your SV Allen :thumbsup:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
yea allan's lambo isnt just your run of the mill italian. there are two types of car owners waxers and drivers. you can be a little of both but you fall on one side of the line. allan is the driver and has some badass rides.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Damn... That cobra got worked... Hard. 500 hp normally doesn't get that kind of beating by a near stock exotic like a Lambo but damn that made me kinda erie about racing one now... Need more boost.

rust0r

Established Member
96cobrakid said:
for those of you that don't know who Allin-Lambo is, you've got another thing coming. His Diablo is not a stock Italian, i bought it cause its cool car. Post some pics of your SV Allen :thumbsup:

you bought his lambo ?

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Would like to see that happen with some of the snakes in my neck of the woods... Right Speeds8er. Break it off in his ass if they try that shit.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Yeah, seriously, I think we need some really hot Lambo pics in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread