700RWHP NA Corvette C6 z06 20mph - 160mph Test HITS!!!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Wish u were local. If it is infact a 700 rwhp setup, you should be able to hang within a few lengths of my car. Either way, it nice and they're a blast to drive. Just skeptical about about the 700 N/A rwhp. Lots of Z guys around here running similar setups and none are even close to the 700 mark. Happy dyno is the only way I see that happening.

mrlrd1

Established Member
Lots of Z guys around here running similar setups and none are even close to the 700 mark. Happy dyno is the only way I see that happening.

You have "lots of guys" around you with H/C/I setups on a stock bottom end LS7. They're not really comparable to what the OP has :bored:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Just skeptical about about the 700 N/A rwhp. Lots of Z guys around here running similar setups and none are even close to the 700 mark. Happy dyno is the only way I see that happening.

The LS market is to the point now where the stock bottom end but crazy build LS1 record is right at 550rwhp. I know specifically in 2011 Chris1313 (LS1tech member) made 522rwhp through an auto with a yank s4000, 12 bolt and mickey on 346 CI.

Bob04cobra04

Banned
You will never see his 700rwhp dyno graph because it does not exist. lol. By the way, the fast 102 makes about 1-2rwhp over a ported stock one.

Bob04cobra04

Banned
LOL... Are you two seriously claiming to have "basically the same setup"? You have 400+ cfm heads with titanium intake valves, with near 13:1 compression? 2" stepped headers and a ported FAST? I didn't think so either... :bored:

There's absolutely no reason to believe this Z isn't making close to or right at 700whp. With the right combination of parts/compression and tuning, it's more than possible.

Here's a 690whp factory short block LS7 with hand ported LS7 heads (400+ cfm and titanium intake valves) and around the same combo/compression as the OP in a Monte Carlo with a geared 12 bolt rear, which surely eats up some power, on 92 octane pump gas

680 RWHP N/A H/C/I pump gas LS7 Monte Carlo SS update, +10 now 690 RWHP! - LS1TECH

I have almost exacty all of that. My heads flow at close to 400cfm. A fast 102 is a waste of money and does bnot add shit. Do your homework

NoviGT2000

Established Member
I have almost exacty all of that. My heads flow at close to 400cfm. A fast 102 is a waste of money and does bnot add shit. Do your homework

Almost exactly is short for saying you don't have the same setup.

Car runs its balls off. Congrats Scorch on the setup! Hopefully you will have the car long enough for me to check it out when the weather gets nicer in STL. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread