700RWHP NA Corvette C6 z06 20mph - 160mph Test HITS!!!

Bob04cobra04

Banned
All I can do is laugh at your responses because you are clueless :-D
Well you sure can't post a dyno graph. What are your SAE numbers? Oh thats right you will just ignore the request. You may have 640rwhp SAE tops.
What I do know is your car is bad ass but not as bad as you think

Bob04cobra04

Banned
FAST making 1-2hp is laughable as well as the non drag radial guy. Carry on the entertainment.
Another svt tard. I have seen proof. Same day same dyno ported stock vs. FAST. 2hp difference. Don't be mad because you wasted 900 dollars on a paper weight. Someone has to buy the shop owners kids christmas presents.

Last edited:

Scorch

Established Member
i bow down to you. master engine builder that has done all the setups and knows everything! LOL
i haven't posted dyno sheet because i want this to carry on so i can keep laughing.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Another svt tard. I have seen proof. Same day same dyno ported stock vs. FAST. 2hp difference. Don't be mad because you wasted 900 dollars on a paper weight. Someone has to buy the shop owners kids christmas presents.

I don't have a fast now since i'm boosted but on my trans am I went from a ls6 to a fast92 and made way more than 1-2hp. Keep your insults to yourself since i'm here for grown convos.

dizzygoat

Established Member
To those saying you have the same compression and same flowing heads(which you don't) its not all about port volume, port velocity plays a huge role being NA. Just like static vs dynamic compression plays a bigger role in a NA setup.
700hp is entirely possible, FI guys change a pulley or spring to add boost for more power, NA guys spin the motor faster. RPMs are a NA's best friend, turn enough of them and you will get your number.

Last edited:

dizzygoat

Established Member
Because you were at said shop for baseline pull and hung around while they installed the fast and did a dyno pull? riiiiiight

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I don't have a fast now since i'm boosted but on my trans am I went from a ls6 to a fast92 and made way more than 1-2hp. Keep your insults to yourself since i'm here for grown convos.

Cathedral ports have always made a lot more power with the FAST swap than the rectangular port but I agree that a heavily ported LS7 FAST 102/102 by MAMO will make more than 1-2HP over a ported stock LS7.

Users who are viewing this thread