99/01 Cobra Front Bumper Thread

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
I love both of the cobra front bumpers, but it's the only way to go on a Mach 1!! (IMHO)

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

Mach's with the 99/01 bumper FTMFW!!! :beer:

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Does anyone remember the 99/01 cobra that was molded to the front of that white notch in MM&FF a few yrs back? That was a nice!

jtcstrat

Established Member
Best looking front IMO

Going to get a chin spoiler soon also

99/01 FTW!!

IMG_0061.jpg

DSC01115-Copy.jpg

IMG_1658-1.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
01 bumper is by far the best! Now if we were talking rear bumpers, 03/04 can not be beat!

Perfect car using ford parts, 01 front and side skirts, Mach 1 chin spoiler, 03 hood, rear bumper and spoiler, bullitt side scoops. Yummy

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
sorry guys i didnt like the looks of my 01 so i pretty much made it look like an 03... to me everything about them looks better, and i didnt do it cuz i want people to think its one i just care more about looks than some.. but heres some oldies....

cobra40.jpg

cobra018.jpg

cobra056.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member

Epikmach

Established Member
IMO, the 99-01 Cobra front bumper is the best looking on a new edge. The 03/04 Cobra front looks good, but only on Terminator's. They can look good on other new edges, but u better have an intercooler, otherwise u can see the radiator support & that looks horrible IMO...

It does look good, I've always wanted to do this to get rid of the license plate insert. What would be cool if someone came out with the GT front bumper with the license plate insert smoothed out :rockon:

+1... The only thing I HATE about my front bumper is the plate insert... What was the point of putting the cutout for the plate??? It ruins the bumper....

01 bumper is by far the best! Now if we were talking rear bumpers, 03/04 can not be beat!

Perfect car using ford parts, 01 front and side skirts, Mach 1 chin spoiler, 03 hood, rear bumper and spoiler, bullitt side scoops. Yummy

That would be the perfect new edge except it would need 03/04 Cobra side skirts, & Mach 1/ Bullitt C pillars....

Last edited:

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member

My94GT

Established Member
graves car is about as hot looking as if you lay jessica alba on a set of ccws hahaha

really though one of the best new edge cars on the fourms

Graves

Established Member
graves car is about as hot looking as if you lay jessica alba on a set of ccws hahaha

really though one of the best new edge cars on the fourms

Thanks! Let's hope I can keep my rep up once the new wheels are on.

:beer: :)

Users who are viewing this thread