99/01 Cobra Front Bumper Thread

homer302

Banned
I like that bumper BUT only with a 2001-2004 hood scoop or a 2000 Cobra R hood. The Cobra hood that belongs with that bumper is a joke.
Also the Mach 1 chin helps a lot. I will never understand why they made it pinch up in the center? :shrug: It never looked right when it was brand new and I drove a few of them back in the day.
I didn't look at every thread but there is a 2001 Bullitt on here with that bumper and Terminator mirrors and side skirts and that is bad ass, plain and simple.
EDIT... that MACH 1 hood with shaker is equally badass.....

Last edited:

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
2-1.gif

hdr2.gif

IMG_3812.gif

cobra3-1.gif

cobra1.gif

Graves

Established Member
Pretty damn evil, right there. Contemplating that hood for myself, among a couple others.

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
I wish I could find a mint black 99/01 Cobra bumper locally, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. Love how menacing it looks.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I like this bumper so much that I actually own two of them now. lol. Anywho, here's some whoring...new hood, et al coming soon...

IMG_9852-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9741-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9896-edit-2-crop-web.jpg

Cobra-HDR-3-web.jpg

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Thanks Cat, did your intercooler take too much room to mount the fog lights? Or did you just wanna show that thing off? :D

nope the pipes are routed right behind them so for now i'm foglightless again until I can find a way to make them work

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have a 03 Mach & always wanted a 2001 Cobra front end. Does anybody know where u can get a complete kit ? item # and price if avaliable

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
They don't come painted and, even if they did, it wouldn't be in DHG since that wasn't a color on 99/01 Cobras. Just buy one and respray it. It shouldn't cost more than $150.

Last edited:

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
That thing is F'in badass! By far my favorite!

I noticed some of em have arcs in the middle of em, is that the difference between an aftermarket piece and a factory piece? Or is it just how they fit certain cars?

there are no aftermarket versions of the 99/01 bumper.

but does my sig have the arc you refer to?

my guess is its the angle of the pics if anything.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I love the 99-01 Cobra bumpers. They look menacing. I loved it on my old 99 Cobra vert. I also love the Terminator front bumper. But what I dont understand is putting the Mach 1 chin spoiler on the 99-01 bumper I think it looks terrible with it. :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread