Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
predatorbirdhdrkv9.jpg

That is a great image of your car Adam.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I don't really like the way they look with Mach 1 chin spoilers. The way the bottom of the bumper curves upwards towards the middle makes it look odd IMO.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I don't really like the way they look with Mach 1 chin spoilers. The way the bottom of the bumper curves upwards towards the middle makes it look odd IMO.

I've noticed that too. I think that happens on older bumper or ones that have been subjected to a lot of heat from the sun, kind of like how the rear bumper on the new edges bumps up in the middle. If you look at Grave's car the Mach 1 chin sits evenly.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
I'm looking for one of these to put on my B. Anyone know a good place to get one? I know LMR makes them but anywhere else?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm looking for one of these to put on my B. Anyone know a good place to get one? I know LMR makes them but anywhere else?

I think your best bet is looking for used ones in the classifieds unless your willing to pay a pretty penny for a new one. Steve @ Toulsey sells them, but they are not cheap.

Graves

Established Member
What wheels are you getting for it?

Satin black True Forged Chicanes. 18x9 & 18x11.

im sure youll be just fine, it seems you have good taste :beer:

Thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;-)

I know that's your opinion, and I'm not jumping on your back or anything when I say this, but the way the 99/01 front looks without a Mach spoiler is almost like the designed it for people who parked too close to curbs.

If you look at any of the non-chin spoiler'd 99/01s profile, you'll see what I mean. The sides are normal, and then the bumper gets higher towards the center. Kind of weird, to me. Looks like the car is a snob, and has it's nose turned up.

That's the only reason why I put the Mach spoiler on....to help make the front end more level, and bring the lines lower.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Thanks for the pictures man! Well I was supposed to pick up the bumper today but the guy never picked up his phone, so I PM'd him seeing if there was another time we could do it, i'd really like to buy one.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Sorry to resurrect this post! But I'm looking at definitely getting one of these bumpers very soon and noticed that no one has these: 1994-2001 Mustang Cobra SMOKED Fog Lamp Lenses - Pair at Blue Oval Industries for your Ford Mustang @ Blue Oval Industries in any of the pics. Does anyone know how they look on the car and/or the quality of those foglights? I'll be doing a full HID conversion but it seems to me that would be the fogs to go with if they're not crap.

I had vinyl blackouts on mine pre-FMIC....

2344111050101552346S600x600Q85.jpg

2116341920101552346S600x600Q85.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread