Dash plaque time frames

svtbolt2001

Established Member
155 days, calling today for an update

Update,
Carol has mine along with roughly 100 others. He has been out of the office due to health issues but should be signing them soon.

Major

Established Member
155 days, calling today for an update

Update,
Carol has mine along with roughly 100 others. He has been out of the office due to health issues but should be signing them soon.

thanks so much for the update, I was getting ready to contact them to see what was up! Hope Mr Shelby is doing okay, I know he is up in years!

Major

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Mine, came in today. Ordered Sep 15. Approximately 120 days.

1326573411.jpg

Major

Established Member
1/17/2012
At this time, I am not showing any updates. Your plaque is currently at the Carroll Shelby Foundation waiting to be signed. I believe Carroll was out of town for a month for the holidays. I imagine this has created quite a holdup. When we receive it back for final inspection and send it to you, it will generate an email with tracking info. Thanks, and sorry for the delay.
Tim Hill
Team Shelby/Shelby Store
[email protected]
702-405-3500 Ext. 149

8urV8

Addicted To Boost!!!
Established Member
Mine is a 154 days and got the same results he was out December(Holidays) but they told me that where looking at 170 days.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Seems really random that DKSCOBRA2003 received his after 120 days and others have been waiting longer and not received...DKSCOBRA2003, have you been calling every day or something?

BigDan

Established Member
Go raise a stink on TS in that thread. That usually speeds things like this up for members in your situation because there are employees that review the site. This isn't right because members who send in their air bag plates get them back autographed in under 3 weeks.

Last edited:

svtbolt2001

Established Member
171 days,
Got this response from TS,

"Thank you for your interest in Carroll Shelby’s autograph. At the young age of 89, Mr. Shelby is scaling back his day-to-day activities. This includes the Carroll Shelby Foundation’s autograph program.

Due to the overwhelming number of autograph requests received, CSF has suspended the autograph program. We are currently at full capacity for autograph requests. Once we complete signing our current inventory, we will reopen the program for new requests.

If you currently have an item at the Foundation for a signature please contact [email protected] at the Foundation for an update on your request. "

Major

Established Member
I am at 188 days (7/23/2011) and as directed on TS I contacted Jerome, his response:

If it is a dash plaque ordered through Shelby Performance Parts, we do not have any customer information. They send us the plaques in large quantities and we have them signed and sent back to SPP. The autograph program is currently suspended, so if they don't have it, then there is a possibility that it will not be signed for a while. If you would like a refund you can contact someone at SPP for any further assistance. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Jerome has no customer information, and has no status of our orders!

Users who are viewing this thread