Do NOT do business with Cory Kolk/Iron Hand Racing

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Well I hope Ironhand is able to correct all issued that he has fallen back on with whatever personal/family issues that he is having to deal with so all parties get what they paid for. I hate to see stuff like this having to be resolved in this way, but I completely understand OP has just had enough.

I say this as he helped me out with some advice that most probably would not have done. It was only a 5 min call, but he helped me avoid a mistake and saved me easily over $2500.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

I wish he would come in here as well. He really knows his shit and I think svtp would be losing a valuable resource if he leaves for good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

steeltoe

Established Member
I'm almost positive that Ironhand posted a thread or at least in the LNC that he was thinking about or was going to close Ironhand Racing because with everything going on in his life that it was getting to be to much.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I'm almost positive that Ironhand posted a thread or at least in the LNC that he was thinking about or was going to close Ironhand Racing because with everything going on in his life that it was getting to be to much.

Yes. That was months ago

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Spoke to Ironhand a few times on the phone, he helped me out while I was building my motor when I had questions. He was always friendly and seemed like an honest guy, curious to hear the other side of this story.

^^+1 I did the same thing. Him and I had few lengthy phone conversations.

JohnsDSGVert

Established Member
Cory

Cory has been great for me. Sent me parts very timely. Offered a lot of phone time advice. Just today he pay pal'd me money he owed me for a project I did for him for another customer.

SVTDice

Established Member
This thread is the exact reason I decided against ever trying to persue being a vendor for SVTPerformance. Some of you guys are just flat out brutal to some people and businesses that offer services for the forum, LFP and Stegmeier come to mind. Honestly if he left SVTP I wouldnt blame him. People do mess up, or get in way over there head but you guys don't need to start digging through his personal life and start questioning his integrity. That's just plain disgusting.

You know who you are (Planter) From the couple things I've read through your linked threads is that you are.
-Hung up on stalking somebody's profile more then a Female Teen on Facebook
-Can't be understanding nor take somebody's word for it.
-The whole "I told you so" Bullshit.
-Go out of your way to start arguments.
-Job comes before loved ones health <- Wtf?

The only reason I have a slight bit of a grudge against you is the fact that you're being so inconsiderate of somebody's personal issues regarding a loved ones medical health. I currently have family member that has a severe medical issue as well. If I were Ironhand I'd be pissed.

Let the flame war begin. :burn:

cbr repsol

Established Member
This thread is the exact reason I decided against ever trying to persue being a vendor for SVTPerformance. Some of you guys are just flat out brutal to some people and businesses that offer services for the forum, LFP and Stegmeier come to mind. Honestly if he left SVTP I wouldnt blame him. People do mess up, or get in way over there head but you guys don't need to start digging through his personal life and start questioning his integrity. That's just plain disgusting.

You know who you are (Planter) From the couple things I've read through your linked threads is that you are.

The only reason I have a slight bit of a grudge against you is the fact that you're being so inconsiderate of somebody's personal issues regarding a loved ones medical health. I currently have family member that has a severe medical issue as well. If I were Ironhand I'd be pissed.

agree 100% with this post.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member

Well said.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

LFP got banned from several forums and wronged dozens of people. He deserved everything he got.

SirJAG

Established Member
Honestly if he left SVTP I wouldnt blame him. People do mess up, or get in way over there head but you guys don't need to start digging through his personal life and start questioning his integrity. That's just plain disgusting.

this section i 100% agree with...

vickerw

Established Member

This exactly! That little "Planter" character is a real tool. I don't know the guy, hope I never do, but just what I read on that link that was posted in here, this guy has some serious issues & no life.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member

+1

i've talked with him (IRONHAND) on a few occassions when he had his 3.4 FS.....just couldn't make that transaction happen. he's very tech savy and would hate to see him leave the forums (if this is even being considered) from certain dumb***es running their mouths.
sometimes things just aren't meant to be/happen....bad timing on his part with all that was going on around him.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

x100

gabe1530

Banned
Ironhand (Cory) has told me that he has no intention of visiting SVTP. he outright told me that he is done dealing with all the BS and has more important personal issues to deal with.

Sorry to burst everyone's "im waiting for his response" bubble. I agree with SVTDice's post 100%.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Ironhand (Cory) has told me that he has no intention of visiting SVTP. he outright told me that he is done dealing with all the BS and has more important personal issues to deal with.

Sorry to burst everyone's "im waiting for his response" bubble. I agree with SVTDice's post 100%.

:nonono:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Cory is a good guy and I firmly believe he is not a crook.

When you use small time guys that work out of their own home you usually have to exercise some patience with them due to them being a one man show. You have to remember they have multiple projects and are trying to keep every customer happy.

^^ Edit: Holy shit was I wrong. Guy is a straight up crook!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread