Driving around town in my 03 KB Cobra with new mods..

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
Sounds awesome...I love mine as well. What made you go with the 1 3/4's?

Thanks all you guys for the great props... i really appreciate it... it feels really good to have such positive responses like that... REDFIRE BEAST... your car sounds excellent as well !! :thumbsup: and to answer your question about the size... the shop that did my work said the 1 3/4" sounded really badazz with the MAC and X-Pipe set up.. they had done a similar set up on another cobra a while back except it had a 3" Mac catback and cams i believe.. we really didn't discuss any specific reasons to go with one size over the other... i'm assuming you went with 1 5/8" ?? and refresh my memory on your catback and size as well as your o/r pipe choice.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
sounds good! love it man! what part of Indiana are you from? You and I should get together and make some classic "KB vs. Whipple" videos for everyone! I notice you didn't list your HP in your signature....Hmmmm, could be a good race!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
sounds good! love it man! what part of Indiana are you from? You and I should get together and make some classic "KB vs. Whipple" videos for everyone! I notice you didn't list your HP in your signature....Hmmmm, could be a good race!

Thanks man.. appreciate it... I'm in Clarksville actually... about 1 1/2hrs from ya... where in Indy are you ?? Hey that's cool.. loved to meet up with ya sometime... actually didn't you post a thread a while back about trying to arrange some meetings with other mustang owners ?? if so i think i had replied to it that i would be interested... KB v/s Whipple... sounds fun ! Actually i posted my dyno #'s in another thread... just hadn't in my sig.... no secret... it put down 605rwhp and 552 ft lbs of Torque.. so i'd say we are pretty evenly matched almost... so it might be a drivers race ... :beer:

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
oh hell yeah, it's on! hahaha, that's gonna be fun! are you one of the guys that sent me your phone number and email address? if so, I've got it all saved and will be getting ahold of everyone soon! Keep in touch man!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
oh hell yeah, it's on! hahaha, that's gonna be fun! are you one of the guys that sent me your phone number and email address? if so, I've got it all saved and will be getting ahold of everyone soon! Keep in touch man!

Sounds good... No, i didn't send you my contact info but i will PM you with it... yes let's keep in touch.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Wicked, Evil, Sick, Crazy, Balls to the wall man...... That car sounds, and runs great!!!! The chic at the end of Vid. was ready to blow one herself ( Rev it Rev it Rev it) lmao Thnx for the Vid. man...

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
03-SilverSnake said:
By the way, LMAO at your signature with that dog !! That's classic !! :-D

I had the same pic of my dog...but the Whipple swallowed him up and he was all the way in the trunk and you couldn't see him anymore...made for a boring picture. :)

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
trolls56 said:
I wish you could save that video all i got was the sound no video. Sounds sweet though.

TROLLS56... See below.. i haven't actually experimented with it yet but it apparently explains how to rip/save video from streetfire.net, etc..

** How to rip Streetfire and other streaming video **

Streetfire, as well as many other pages use streaming video. No matter where you look you will not find a link to the file. This can be problematic as alot of people love to save videos to their computers and even burn them to watch on their TVs. In order to go about this there are several programs you can use. The best one I have found is called Windows Media Recorder. http://www.wmrecorder.com/ You can copy and paste a URL to it or you can let it record streaming by loading the program, clicking record, and then opening the page with the video. It will then begin recording it.
Always try on other sites to right click and go to properties and get the actual link. Then open windows media player and go to file:eek:pen url and paste it in there. Then click save as when the video loads. If it does not give you the option to save it then you will have to use the Windows Media Recorder.

6SpeedLover said:
Wicked, Evil, Sick, Crazy, Balls to the wall man...... That car sounds, and runs great!!!! The chic at the end of Vid. was ready to blow one herself ( Rev it Rev it Rev it) lmao Thnx for the Vid. man...

:) Thanks for the props man... Yeah, my buddy and his girlfriend at the end who were filming tend to get carried away sometimes with excitement... :-D

03cobrarocks said:
how much horsepower and torque did you gain off the exhaust and lower pulley?

Well, when i had the KB put on last august, the dyno #'s were 560rwhp and 497 ft lbs of Torque... Now that was on like 15-16lbs of boost.. and the dyno at the time was during an extremely humid day... he said it probably would've dyno'ed a little more had it been in better temp conditions... so i guess i netted around 40+ hp out of what i did... originally he told me i would probably see between 630-640hp which was kind of what i was expecting... don't get me wrong, 605 is awesome and i'm happy... but i plan on asking him next time (just out of curiosity) what factors may have came up as to why it ended up lower than he originally thought.. i wasn't able to be there for the dyno session the 2nd time... and when i picked the car up this past thursday he was not there and i couldn't stick around to wait until he came in.

Again Everybody, Thanks for all the props !!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Kyo said:
DAMN.... that fly by...wow..that's all i can say...wish i could save vid.....

Thanks.. i had posted below in another section of this thread.. in case you didn't see it, check this out:

** How to rip Streetfire and other streaming video **

Streetfire, as well as many other pages use streaming video. No matter where you look you will not find a link to the file. This can be problematic as alot of people love to save videos to their computers and even burn them to watch on their TVs. In order to go about this there are several programs you can use. The best one I have found is called Windows Media Recorder. http://www.wmrecorder.com/ You can copy and paste a URL to it or you can let it record streaming by loading the program, clicking record, and then opening the page with the video. It will then begin recording it.
Always try on other sites to right click and go to properties and get the actual link. Then open windows media player and go to file:eek:pen url and paste it in there. Then click save as when the video loads. If it does not give you the option to save it then you will have to use the Windows Media Recorder.

Users who are viewing this thread