Driving around town in my 03 KB Cobra with new mods..

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Absolutely awesome sounding exhaust! But, IMHO, the Saleen rear spoiler was not a good idea.

Thanks man.... ahh the spoiler.. well like i tell people, it's a love/hate thing pretty much.... I've always liked the Saleen spoiler which is why i got it... and i kinda wanted to do something different... but hey it's cool... to each thier own ! :)

90notchSacTown said:
Dude that is LOUD.(In a good way). That thing sounds bad ass.

Thanks ! Yeah that is what i was hoping for with this combo.. i like loud
but wanted it to be in a good way... i'm happy with how it turned out.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Sounds very nice man! I am thinking about getting Mac longtubes. I dont think the neighbors would like me very much though. Oh well, they'll get over it!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Sounds very nice man! I am thinking about getting Mac longtubes. I dont think the neighbors would like me very much though. Oh well, they'll get over it!

Ha ha... i hear ya man... yeah the longtubes definitely will do just that ! All my neighbors have put up with loud mustangs from me for over 10yrs so i guess i'm pretty lucky ! :)

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
boss5592 said:
hott damn thats crazy. what part of indiana do you live in?

I'm in Southern Indiana... right across the river from Louisville, KY... about 1-1/2hrs from Indy... whereabouts in Indy are you ?

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
mixxer said:
thats going to be some good racing. get some goods vids fellas.

Exactly... as soon as the weather gets consistently nice we will be getting some race footage for sure.. :beer:

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
I saw your car at MD when I towed my red 03 there for a gear swap... Very nice car. How long did the header install take?

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
TorchedCoupe said:
I saw your car at MD when I towed my red 03 there for a gear swap... Very nice car. How long did the header install take?

Thanks for the props man... Actually, when i picked mine up they were installing your gears.. 4:10's right ? Well i dropped the car off on a thursday and i was intending to pick it up the following saturday (about 1 week).. i live about 1-1/2hrs away so it's just easier for me to do that and come back on a saturday morning to get it where it doesn't conflict with work.. but i ended up having to come back the following thursday (when i saw your car) because mine had made too much boost and they had to order a bigger upper and smaller idler pulley to get it to 19-20lbs... I wanted to get it back before they left town so i took a vacation day.. I didn't think to ask about how long it took them... i know it's an all day job pretty much if they did it straight through from what i've heard.. but they may have done it off and on... are you thinking about getting LT's ?? and by the way, how do you like those gears ??

boss5592

Established Member
03-SilverSnake said:
I'm in Southern Indiana... right across the river from Louisville, KY... about 1-1/2hrs from Indy... whereabouts in Indy are you ?
20 min from indy northeast

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
boss5592 said:
20 min from indy northeast

I know Wolfgangsta is gonna try and set up a meet(s) sometime
this summer so you should come out... i plan to get some people
together in my area and make a road trip to wherever everybody
ends up meeting.

tex00gt

Established Member
just wondering how come you got a 3" x-pipe and only a 2.5" catback? or a do you plan on running a 3" catback soon. Ive seen alot of people on here run a 2.5 x-pipe and a 3" catback, but never seen anyone runit the way you are running it.

Users who are viewing this thread