Evolution GT500 goes boom?

hotford

Established Member
everyone brakes when pushing the limits of the motor..nothing new here.....lets see what it does with its upgrade.........

gt347mustang

Established Member
Interesting. Subbin'

If you're not blowing stuff up, you're not pushing hard enough!

Looking forward to the details.

KsE

Established Member
Someone posted on their Facebook wall for confirmation about blown motor....they deleted it :)

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Are they the ones running two power adders? N2O and blower?
pretty sure that's lethal running the juice

Honestly with the rpm going up to 7000 now, im not even sure if 800rwhp is safe on 93 octane. My friends 11 has held together on 93 octane at 790rwhp for 33k miles but he only revs to 6k, and his tuner told him it wouldnt last long if he went to 6500 like he wanted to.

If you read in the other section, you see a lot of people mention that RPM is the killer on these motors. So it should be interesting to see how long these hold together with full bolt on's revving to 7k on street gas...
idea - just because it redlines at 7000RPM doesn't mean you actually have to take it up to 7000RPM:idea:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Someone posted on their Facebook wall for confirmation about blown motor....they deleted it :)

That was me. And you're right, they did delete it lol. Guess that explains why they aren't answering in this thread either.

germeezy1

Established Member
I am willing to bet that you will actually have to pay to find out the information on this blown motor. So set aside your $5 or $6 for a MM and FF , and be very patient.

Users who are viewing this thread