Feeler: 03 Redfire Coupe

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Still for sale? Would you do a take over payments?

kinda. basically what can happen is you get a loan through your bank or credit union for my payoff amount + TTL, and thats that. Depending on if you put any down or your APR (dependent on your credit score and other factors) you might get close to my payment amounts.

If you were to get a loan through Golden One (my lein holder) it would be probably the easiest transfer in the world.

BTW where is Chatsworth?

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I never really liked redfire until I saw this car for the first time. It is a perfect look, good luck with the sale.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
god everytime i see those wheels I want to ditch my 18X9/10 AFS Chrome Replicas and get me some 17x9/10.5 Black Replicas... absolutely sick.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
god everytime i see those wheels I want to ditch my 18X9/10 AFS Chrome Replicas and get me some 17x9/10.5 Black Replicas... absolutely sick.

its funny, cause i hate black rims. hate hate hate hate them. when i was in the process of buying it back i was almost certain the first thing i was going to do was throw some different rims on.

till i saw it in person, and i was 100% certain i wouldnt change anything about the look of the car at all.

i have a neighbor that sees me driving around all the time (has a truck route he drives daily) and is like "dude, your car just looks mean, like its ready to eat every other car up on the road". Says at a distance it reminds him of a Nascar car when im hopping on or off the freeway and taking the turn at a decent clip (when i do get a chance to do so!) because of how the car is squatted and low in the corner.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I will get some this weekend once i get her cleaned up again. We are literally stuck inside a dust-bowl right now in the valley with all the wind. I have sand dunes forming at my office.

DriveNASCAR

AKA ColdFusion
Established Member
I will get some this weekend once i get her cleaned up again. We are literally stuck inside a dust-bowl right now in the valley with all the wind. I have sand dunes forming at my office.

I live right up the road from Modesto, so I know what you mean.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
just stop on by then. hell dpending on where "up the road is", i could meet you! if its stockton or on the way, hell let me know i go to my buddies house in stockton all the time. im a regular at the stockton Pick n Pull.

i didnt get a chance to even touch the cobra this weekend, was at a graduation party saturday and spend all day today working out miscellaneous crap with my 90 GSX.

DriveNASCAR

AKA ColdFusion
Established Member
just stop on by then. hell dpending on where "up the road is", i could meet you! if its stockton or on the way, hell let me know i go to my buddies house in stockton all the time. im a regular at the stockton Pick n Pull.

i didnt get a chance to even touch the cobra this weekend, was at a graduation party saturday and spend all day today working out miscellaneous crap with my 90 GSX.

I'm in Stockton. I live near I-5.

Users who are viewing this thread