Feeler: 03 Redfire Coupe

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
cmon someone buy my car mang!

btw i will include a full detail for the buyer. I use a PC and all the goodies and tricks that go along with it.

there is one downside. The display for the cd player now doesnt work. Still plays music and everything and the rest of the buttons light but the freaking screen went out. It is a rather old deck though, it was high end when it came out, probably the same time the cobra did too!

Abu Muhammad

Banned
You might want to try trading it into a dealer for an RSX or Corola like you said in your first post. I am trying to sell my car as well, but people are afraid to buy anything with how the economy is going + gas prices. :[

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
eh i wouldnt go that route unless some crazy badass deal fell on my lap. otherwise the best they would offer is like $12-15k, so the rest would rollover onto the new loan and that would suck the fat one.

id keep it before i did that. now if a dealer offered like 18-20 for it, different story.

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
eh i wouldnt go that route unless some crazy badass deal fell on my lap. otherwise the best they would offer is like $12-15k, so the rest would rollover onto the new loan and that would suck the fat one.

id keep it before i did that. now if a dealer offered like 18-20 for it, different story.

So you would take 18k cash for it?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
negative ghostrider, only if a dealer offered 18k would it be feasible, as i could roll over the ~3900 onto the new loan and that wouldnt be too much upside down, as compared to an offer of 12-15k where i would be upside down 7-9k. i would just have to get a car around $10k so i only financed roughly $14k through the dealer. otherwise as your offer sits, i would have to come up with $3,900.

i owe 21,900$ as of my last statement. lowest i could go is ~$20k. Anything really lower than $21k isnt really in my interests to sell it unless i knew the next owner would treat it as good as not only myself, but 01strimbullitt and the original owner. I already turned down one guy cause i knew the car wouldnt last long under him. i dont want that on my conscience. id rather know if it is going to another home, itll be just as well off, if not better off, than it is here.

btw is that yours in your avatar? looks familiar.......

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
btw got some shots after the detail (none of the full on car though).

448719a0432575.jpg

448719a045e499.jpg

448719a0406652.jpg

448719a03cd9c7.jpg

448719a03a0afe.jpg

448719a4c2e159.jpg

448719a4bb5cee.jpg

polished tailpipes

448719b79ada27.jpg

448719ada0548c.jpg

Wheels:

4487199a3dc6b5.jpg

4487199a449f02.jpg

the left one is untouched, right is after being washed/waxed with natty's wheel wax inside and out, and tire shined.

Last edited:

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
Thats what I figured you meant. Yea thats mine in my avitar, yours is the only other one I have seen this color with the same wheels. Since were on opposite coast I guess it's still somewhat exclusive lol. Good luck with the sale.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Thats what I figured you meant. Yea thats mine in my avitar, yours is the only other one I have seen this color with the same wheels. Since were on opposite coast I guess it's still somewhat exclusive lol. Good luck with the sale.

freaking sweet! do you have any pics? Do you get compliments from random people at gas stations like everytime you go too?

i had a lady come up to me a week or so ago and ask "do you race this in nascar?" im like "No, but i am a huge Tony Stewart fan!" she goes, "those are the same rims they use in nascar which is why i ask". i chuckled and had to explain that no, not nascar rims, they are just stockers powdercoated. She was a Jeff Gordon fan. go figure.

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
freaking sweet! do you have any pics? Do you get compliments from random people at gas stations like everytime you go too?

i had a lady come up to me a week or so ago and ask "do you race this in nascar?" im like "No, but i am a huge Tony Stewart fan!" she goes, "those are the same rims they use in nascar which is why i ask". i chuckled and had to explain that no, not nascar rims, they are just stockers powdercoated. She was a Jeff Gordon fan. go figure.

I actually get quite a few comments on the car, oddly eneough I hardly got any on it with the stock wheels or the FR500's I had on it before these. I guess with the other wheels it looked like every other Mustang but now it seems to stand out more.

XtraTQ

Established Member
The look of the black stockers with the Redfire paint has really been growing on me as of late. And I think it's b/c I come and look at this thread just about every day ;-)

I might just have to go get mine powdercoated here in the near future...

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
The look of the black stockers with the Redfire paint has really been growing on me as of late. And I think it's b/c I come and look at this thread just about every day ;-)

its almost the same price to buy the black ones... $120 or so each...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

lol same here. Im an avid hater of black rims, but once i saw the combo in person, it would take quite the rim (IE CCW's) to lead me away from them.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
argh thats the only part of the car that makes me sad. Really wish i got to the paint earlier before the chips were done, i wouldve put the clear-bra over the entire front clip.

44886d1f986994.jpg

44886d1f9bd497.jpg

44886d1fa03bdf.jpg

44886d1fa404ab.jpg

44886d1fa7cd72.jpg

chips are extremely exaggerated in those pics btw. if you cant tell, flash was on full (makes the redfire flake turn purple!) and i even bumped up the contrast a bit to show where the chips actually are.

Users who are viewing this thread