Gunman Opens Up At Movie Theater - Dark Knight

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
This is why I don't mind the possibility of getting stationed in Germany.

Dude, I lived in Germany for 6 yrs. In that timeframe, I personally SAW:

>A terrorist bombing that blew away about 100 ft off the front of the Frankfurt airport. (several were killed, btw)
>I had a knife help up to my throat for 5mins, just for daring to be an American teenager riding on a train.
>My father had a rock thrown at him while marching an a German parade playing a tuba. Had a 2" cut in his forehead where it hit him.
>A Gang fight break out between a bunch of German and Turkish teenagers. (not pretty)

Lots of other shit goes on that I did not witness personally. So if you think Germany (or Europe) is some sort of land of peace and love, you are fooling yourself.

Bottom line is, the world is a screwed up dangerous place. To ignore that there are bad, evil people out there just opens you up for this crap. Libs want us to believe that we should all just be pacifists and that we can live in some sort of peacefull gun-free eutopia. BS. Some of the worst mass murders and serial killers did there work without firing a single shot.

Since cave-man days, bullys and thugs will respect only one thing... Your ability to pound (or blast) the $h!t out of them the second they threaten you.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
this is just sad.. truely sad..

****ing hate people like this..

F that! This guy was ****ing strapped down for hell. Bullet proof vest and gas mask, riot helmet, handguns, and a rifle. Explosives found in his apartment and an explosive device in the theater.

Guy described it saying all he could see was flashes of light and blood.

He probably has no remorse. This guy needs to be beat to inches of his life, let healed, then do it all over again.

Last edited:

ModularFan

Established Member
I Blame Obama..............

On a serious note Its a real shame, you can't go anywhere now or days, You always gotta look over your shoulder it seems like. It wouldn't surprise me if one day they decide to step up security at movie theathers, having metal detectors etc, just for this specific reason.

Going Anywhere will be like going to the airport having to get frisked every 5 seconds, its sad but that's what it seems to be coming too anymore. More laws will be created and much stricter gun laws. Pretty soon you'll be able to wipe your ass with the constitution.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
This is very sad to hear/see. This guy needs to fry.

As expected the comments pertaining to the POS that shot these innocent people is light compared to the recent walmart thread.

When we all start carrying openly, this kind of shit will stop

Exactly if just one person in there was open/concealed carry this would not have been so bad. Of course the tards will try to use this as an excuse for imposing more gun control.

:bored: Having your gun on you would not have changed THIS situation. Do you carry a gas mask at all times too? Tired of seeing all the people that carry say "If it was me". Fact is You having your gun on you would not have changed THIS. You would have been more likely to shot an innocent person than the actual shooter in.

ModularFan

Established Member
This is very sad to hear/see. This guy needs to fry.

As expected the comments pertaining to the POS that shot these innocent people is light compared to the recent walmart thread.

:bored: Having your gun on you would not have changed THIS situation. Do you carry a gas mask at all times too? Tired of seeing all the people that carry say "If it was me". Fact is You having your gun on you would not have changed THIS. You would have been more likely to shot an innocent person than the actual shooter in.

Wow dude really? If someone was able to carry the guy probably would have killed less people if anything, cause someone would have popped him in the ass.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
If they can prove they have the right guy they need to hang him publicly... today.

Putting people in prison to live out there lives isn't fair to anyone and wastes our money. These stories anger and sadden me at the same time..can't even imagine if that happened to anyone I knew personally...or my family. If only someone could have taken him out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a horrific tragedy. With all the people this piece of crap killed in that theater, and attempted to kill, it's unfortunate the cops didn't end it in the parking lot. Or someone with a conceal permit didn't take him out. IMO this is one of those cases where trial/execution should be swift. He is obviously the killer. Tons of evidence/witnesses. But it will likely be many months before his trial, and even if he gets the death sentence there will be years of appeals and loopholes through which he might get his death penalty changed to life in prison. All of that expense, and it could have ended in the parking lot. I'm not a proponent of the cops just taking out a life like that, but it's hard not to wish it had happened in a severe case like this. Violence in this country and around the world just keeps escalating. You truly are not safe anywhere anymore, and there are so many factors that relate to the escalating violence. JMO.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
:eek:

Just saw this on the news this morning. My sister lives in Aurora, so this really made me nervous.

ModularFan

Established Member
What a horrific tragedy. And I believe the 3 month old child died according to the latest report. With all the people this piece of crap killed in that theater, and attempted to kill, it's unfortunate the cops didn't end it in the parking lot. Or someone with a conceal permit didn't take him out. IMO this is one of those cases where trial/execution should be swift. He is obviously the killer. Tons of evidence/witnesses. But it will likely be many months before his trial, and even if he gets the death sentence there will be years of appeals and loopholes through which he might get his death penalty changed to life in prison. All of that expense, and it could have ended in the parking lot. I'm not a proponent of the cops just taking out a life like that, but it's hard not to wish it had happened in a severe case like this. Violence in this country and around the world just keeps escalating. You truly are not safe anywhere anymore, and there are so many factors that relate to the escalating violence. JMO.

The 3 month old is alive and well. they said it on the news!

LSUstang05

Established Member
Saw this on the news this morning. Such a tragedy and I hope the book is thrown at this guy and he gets a swift punishment. My heart and prayers go out to all the families and friends affected by this senseless act.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The 3 month old is alive and well. they said it on the news!

Yes, I just read that on another news site and updated my previous post. Sometimes news reports aren't so reliable. I am so happy that this 3 month old was treated and released.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

+1

Wow dude really? If someone was able to carry the guy probably would have killed less people if anything, cause someone would have popped him in the ass.

This is not an action movie. Its a DARK, smoke filled theater with 100+ people scattering all over the place. In this situation, it would have more than likely accomplished nothing.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Well we all know what the outcome was when no one did anything... so lets just continue to encourage people to do nothing in these situations. Clearly works out well for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread