sparco torino 2

61f2373c.jpg

mustang4.jpg

2829392310083692800S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
I just have the Corbeau GTS II seats with track extenders. Looks nice and is comfy but seating is a bit high and the rail adjustment lever sucks but I don't intend to move the seat forward very often either.:shrug:

wlg101190

Established Member
^Are those seats safe in per say, a wreck? Just curious how those racing seats compare to stock seats in safety and comfort.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
^Are those seats safe in per say, a wreck? Just curious how those racing seats compare to stock seats in safety and comfort.
Drove from the S.F. Bay Area to Pamona drag strip in comfort. If it was legal a 5 pt. harness would be cool on the street. You have to have an inertia belt to be legal. Tucking the harness underneath the seat when not in use may work. I think the seat position is important because crash testing was done in the stock position. Some folks modded SN-95 frame rails for taller people. That's a no-no.
Jeff

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member

I would think so, they are mounted the same as stockers, have a high back/head rest and the seat belt attachesthe same as stock. These are comfortable. I love the way the stock 03-04 cobra seats looks but I think they are the most uncomfortable seats IMO.

MineralStang

Established Member
I had corbeau and hated them. Traded straight up for cobra seats

Which Corbeaus did you have? Why did you HATE them? Just wondering since a lot of it depends on the seat model/fabric too.

I just got rid of these and ordered the Sparco Sprint 5's.

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

What didn't you like about them? I know you didn't like them if you got rid of them, but why you didn't like them would help. Thanks man!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
does the microsuede fade pretty bad?

Not in my experience, but I didn't drive the Cobra too often. I only used these for 1,500 miles to tell you the truth.

What didn't you like about them? I know you didn't like them if you got rid of them, but why you didn't like them would help. Thanks man!

I just liked the look of the Sparco Sprint 5's more, to tell you the truth. Plus they fit a little more snug with the roll bar and they're slightly lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread