Guy with aftermarket seat post pics

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Which Corbeaus did you have? Why did you HATE them? Just wondering since a lot of it depends on the seat model/fabric too.
!

Its the same ones Sir Riccus posted.. They were the cloth material, not every comfortable and they rubbed on my door panels as well

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I mean just cause i didnt like them doesnt mean you wont like them.. The seats racerat posted are amazing.. But im sure there alot of money

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Sparco Torino 2s...match the stock 10th Anniversary interior very well.

DSC00754small.jpg

DSC00758small.jpg

MineralStang

Established Member
They're extremely comfortable and supportive, but I don't think they'd work well for larger folks.

Yeah, I was looking at the measurements online. Don't seem very good for bigger people like me at all (6'1", 215 lbs). Corbeaus are honestly the best option for guys who are 200+ lbs I think, so you still see a bunch of them being used. Wish there were other seats that were built for a larger frame. But if you are smaller, those Sparcos would be a great choice! :-D

Last edited:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I found these they are summit racing seats

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

The way that harness is set up could compress the spine in an accident.

I have Corbeau TRS leather race seats. They are decent but they don't hug you like a Dodge Viper's seat, if you've ever had the pleasure. I use the Corbeau harness bar and 2 inch 4 point harness. For the record, the harness is junk. I should have got a 5 point 3 inch harness.
028.jpg

Josh93

Established Member
Here are mine. They are comfortable and look pretty good. The driver seat is full power exactly like factory and they have Sparco 4pt harnesses that I never use. If anyone has some Mach 1 or Bullitt seats to trade let me know.

0928091829.gif

0928091830.gif

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
What seats would you recomend for someone thats 6'3 225?

any reclining seat should work for you since i imagine you're probably a pretty lanky guy.

when it comes to seats its usually a wide waist that has problems fitting, not so much height.

Users who are viewing this thread