I don't have a heat exchanger... WTF?!

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Yea, well jackass dont post a comment saying theres something behind the bumper with NO pictures. :kaboom:

Go steal some more parts under the hood of peoples cars.

Wow nice comeback. Like I'm really going around stealing parts off of cars. If you had the knowledge you say you do you wouldn't need pics to know what the heat exchanger is. I'm pretty sure anyone with the tiniest bit of knowledge about these knows the difference between the H/E and the intercooler. You're the one that came at me wrong in the first place so don't dish it out if you can't take it... Big guy. And if you knew how to read correctly, the original post says that I am missing something not that there is something there. I do apologize though. Next time I'll be sure to send you a pop up book with nice colorful pictures

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Punch whoever dynoed it last.

+1 million.......

I don't care who it was dyno'd by.....any one who was worth a damn woulda noticed the car was seriously down on power given your mods.:nonono:

This is why I don't really care for any of the newer gen Shelby car's........
its just slapping a Shelby badge on a car and charging 20k more

Looks like you have it taken care of OP...now go back and get another tune some place else

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
+1 million.......

I don't care who it was dyno'd by.....any one who was worth a damn woulda noticed the car was seriously down on power given your mods.:nonono:

This is why I don't really care for any of the newer gen Shelby car's........
its just slapping a Shelby badge on a car and charging 20k more

Looks like you have it taken care of OP...now go back and get another tune some place else

Yeah I'm gonna go back in on Friday and bust their balls for not catching it. I can't blame them though cause they were doing me a favor and threw it on the dyno just to see how much it was throwing down.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Yeah I'm gonna go back in on Friday and bust their balls for not catching it. I can't blame them though cause they were doing me a favor and threw it on the dyno just to see how much it was throwing down.

That deserves another free dyno pull, hehe. Man I would inspect that cobra in and out just to be on the safe side.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
That deserves another free dyno pull, hehe. Man I would inspect that cobra in and out just to be on the safe side.

Yeah I'm sure they will all the guys down there are really cool. I have gone over the car many times since I've had it and this has been the only thing wrong with it. I'm just the retard that thought the power steering cooler was the stock H/E :shrug: I've haven't seen anyone on here with a stock H/E so I really had no clue what they looked like. But the problem is solved so I'm happy and even with the stock H/E there's huge difference in fluid temps. Before the fluid would be crazy hot even after short drives. Then the other night after driving home from work and doing a quick pull to 130, I got home and stuck my finger in the fluid and it must have been under 75*F. (It was pretty cold the other night)

Users who are viewing this thread