damn nice work dude!!!

holy crap you have a scarab????? i now officially dislike you lol

oh and i can skipper that boat for you anytime lmao

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Fish Fry!!!!!

Absolutely. I love a good fish fry. We can go out catch some grouper and then fry it up.

You better be careful, I just might take you up on that offer! :beer:

Feel free.

Thats a sweet little slice o' pie ya got there! You definately bought at the right time . I'm down in Bradenton and the market is really bad for sellers . There are new subdivisions in my area with like 3 houses in them and not to mention the foreclosures galore . Too bad you cant build now , there would probably be builders linig up for your business .

Congratulations on your purchase! Lemme know when the Gazebo's done and the fridge is stocked with cold ones .

:beer:

No doubt Bradenton is hurting, because that area blew up quicker and higher than all the surrounding areas, even Siesta Key area is down. But I love this area as the canal dumps into the southern Tampa Bay and the top of the Gulf.

damn nice work dude!!!

holy crap you have a scarab????? i now officially dislike you lol

oh and i can skipper that boat for you anytime lmao

I will accept your application for first mate, but I am the skipper.

Sorry, but I have no need for another guy in my home.

This is the plan I am considering at this time except the second garage is going to be the size of the first (left) garage. The ceilings in the garage level, main floor and 10 feet. The walls on the top floor are 10 feet but the ceilings are full vaults. The screened porch is going to be an office. The plans do include the space for an elevator and after doing some research I found three dealers in the area and the price makes it worth adding.

http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plan-15019nc.asp

FordSVTFan

Established Member
You can find somebody to insure it? lol

Indeed. This location has not been hit by any major storm in over 100 years. Although it is in the "A" flood zone, the developer built the property up 12 feet msl, so flood insurance is only $350/yr. It helps that the lower level has only one room and the rest garages. So the living space truly starts at almost 24 feet above msl.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Absolutely. I will accept your application for first mate, but I am the skipper.

fair enough...i was first mate on my friends Lobster boat up in maine for year...i loved it. I also learned what an honest days work was! damn that was hard work, but it was damn fun so it was all gravy

grats on that property!!! if i weren't so hell bent on moving back up north i would ceratinly consider going a similar route to the one you just chose

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Indeed. This location has not been hit by any major storm in over 100 years. Although it is in the "A" flood zone, the developer built the property up 12 feet msl, so flood insurance is only $350/yr. It helps that the lower level has only one room and the rest garages. So the living space truly starts at almost 24 feet above msl.

Very cool. Smart developer. Bet that made it easier to sell.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Are you lookin to be someone's sugar daddy? I can shave my legs for you. Lemme know.

Sorry, no I have the twigs and berries, dont need another set around. Plus my G/F just got a promotion and is making about what I make and she loves to spend her cash.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Very nice! I am taking advantage, as well, but no water front property for me. I found some acreage in San Antonio I am going to buy, and build a house in the next 12 months, or so. There are some good deals out there right now.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I am looking at a few places right now that can be had for a deep discount. While the whole world is crying about a mortgage crisis I am looking to turn a profit.

I really wish when people saw the news they would understand this is how the market works. Investors are clamoring to snatch up prime property for cheap. As they do the market will get back on the up-swing.

Looks like a sweet place! Enjoy!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I am looking at a few places right now that can be had for a deep discount. While the whole world is crying about a mortgage crisis I am looking to turn a profit.

I really wish when people saw the news they would understand this is how the market works. Investors are clamoring to snatch up prime property for cheap. As they do the market will get back on the up-swing.

Looks like a sweet place! Enjoy!

Thanks. My brother is doing the same thing in Brentwood, TN. He just snatched up some more distressed properties.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Thanks. My brother is doing the same thing in Brentwood, TN. He just snatched up some more distressed properties.

He will turn a mad profit in Brentwood. That property is approaching Orange County status. Keep the pics coming, I hope to own a beach house in ten years. Looking at Tybee Island, Jekyll Island, or Wild Dunes.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm down for the fish fry, I'll bring the wave runner and a cooler ful of rockfish!

Congrats on the property Adam, looks like you really have good things going for you.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
We can bash on the vacant land. I am putting the dock in right away, but the house wont be built for two or three years.

You taking applications for chief of boat security? As captain you shouldn't be bothered with the tossing of the drunks into the ocean, and checking the IDs of the girls that will be flocking to our boat party:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread