Installed LED fogs PICS INSIDE!

Myfast70

Established Member
Yea, the plate bulbs look great too and for $15 shipped awesome deal. Same plate bulbs are $30 from american muscle

Here you can see factory yellow on left and LED white on right

ledplate.jpg

And installed on my car, sorry for low res cell phone shot

licenseplateatnightwithBOBLED.jpg

Thanks! I ordered a set of each last night. Now this makes the third part I've purchased for a car I don't have yet, lol. And there's still more to order too.

Juniorss

Established Member
For a single bulb straight out of china. Enjoy a 1 month wait time for unknown quality, color and lumens. :poke:

Not to mention it claims its a 250 lnms bulb vs 400 lmns from Bobs

Where are the bulbs you bought made? I can almost guarantee you China as well.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Thanks for the write up I am going to order a set of both tomorrow.

Zeroescence

Established Member
I'll have mine in a month.:rollseyes and I'll do a full review. For 7 bucks I don't care if they last forever. If they are doa I have Amex and Paypal for that.

farmboy90

Established Member
I'll have mine in a month.:rollseyes and I'll do a full review. For 7 bucks I don't care if they last forever. If they are doa I have Amex and Paypal for that.

Yup. My thoughts exactly. I didn't pay an ADM on my car, so why pay one for my LEDs. :)

finsrin

Established Member
Great reviews guys. LEDs for mine if/when it arrives.
Thinking out loud: with LED low/no heat, a clear cover over fog light opening would deflect air instead of having two little parachutes up front.
No cooling air needed. Though with 662hp, who is going to notice drag difference ?

Last edited:

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
ordered fogs and plate lights on Saturday. Got an email 0800 on Monday, stating they ran out of stock on Friday becasue of all of the orders. Offered a fast refund, or if i wanted to wait would throw in a set of Reverse LED. Estimated a week. I told him id be happy to wait, well, shipped yesterday (2 days later) with the Fogs and plate lights AND the backup bulbs. F@#$ing awesome CS

peteypab2133

Established Member
ordered fogs and plate lights on Saturday. Got an email 0800 on Monday, stating they ran out of stock on Friday becasue of all of the orders. Offered a fast refund, or if i wanted to wait would throw in a set of Reverse LED. Estimated a week. I told him id be happy to wait, well, shipped yesterday (2 days later) with the Fogs and plate lights AND the backup bulbs. F@#$ing awesome CS

+1.

Had a similar situation, communication was great.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Quick little review. I installed both the Fog and LP lights. I love the color of these. They accent HID headlights perfectly. Looks great especially on a blue car. The only downside is the light output on the fogs is very weak. I mean when you look at them from outside the vehicle they are bright as hell. But from inside the car you can't tell if they are on or off from the drivers seat, like you can with the OEM bulbs. That said, I am keeping them installed, they look better and I use my headlights for light anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread