It's official I will be back to work 5/16/2011

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Grats on the new job.

Thanks!

congrats bro. Royal Purple is all I run in my cobra. all the other stuff I own get's valvoline
Royal purple better give you some kickbacks for that Mystic man.
again congrats are well deserved
Thank you! I'm sure employees get good pricing.:thumbsup:

Congrats! I use nothing but Royal Purple in my Mach and Lightning, best oil on the market, IMO.
Thanks! I also think so, I've been a Royal Purple user for over ten years.

Thats great news Jimmy. Congrats!
I have used nothing but Royal Purple oil in my last 3 cars.
Oh and the best place to buy it in Houston is Tommy Vaughn on Shepherd. If you realize another place to buy it for a great price, Let us know!!!
Congrats again!
Thank you! Tommy Vaughn and O'Reilly's both do a nice job I think.:beer:

Good for you man.
Thanks!

Way to go, Jimmy! Good things do happen to good people.

Jim Snover
Thanks Jim! It sure beats being DEAD!

I think attitude and confidence may have helped a little in both the health battles and the job search.
I'm pretty convinced that being positive and enthusiastic and having a tenacious resistance to discouragement goes a very long way in getting humans through what ever life throws at you. I believe a significant portion of that comes from my faith.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congratulations on getting not only a job one that fits and you'll look forward to doing on a daily basis.:beer:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
:banana:Congratulations:banana:

Been using their products for over 25 years now. On a few occasions, I’ve called their tech line for application purposes or advice and they were always friendly and knowledgeable!

Very few get to work for a company they truly are into and fits in with their lifestyle interests! Best of luck and health:rockon:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Congratulations Jimmy.

As knowledgeable as you are I'm sure that it will be the perfect job for you.
Thank you very much!:rockon::beer:
I and they think it will be a good fit.

Sounds like you've been through alot and things are on the upswing.

Congrats!
Thank you! I was beginning to get a bit frustrated, with the job search and the vast list of nos and no responses from the automotive applications, and was beginning to have doubts.

Always good to hear someone getting back on their feet. Congrats on the job and glad to hear your health has recovered!
Thank you!

That's awesome Jimmy. I'm so happy for you!! Just remember, after you've been through a trial by fire, you will be refined, like gold. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Thank's Mary! That is very kind of you.:beer:

Congrats Jimmy. :beer:

On a side note, we will be starting up the RP Tech Thread Contest again very shortly.
Thanks Travis! And thank you for giving me a chance at modding the Terminator forum, I think some the enthusiasm has picked up some and there are a ton of new guys in there that are participating and learning a lot of the tech, it's been quite fun.
It looks like I will have focus primarily after 6pm going forward, but the other guys always are quick to help out when I'm not on.

When do you think we can institute those sub forum changes we talked about?:-D

Nice to hear some good news!

Congrats on everthing!!!
Thanks!

Congrats Jimmy, that's great news! And I'll let the title thing slide...funny thing is, I'm not a titled engineer anymore and I actually have the degree :lol:
Thanks Kat!
I know that an engineering degree is a tremendous amount of work, I respect folks that have paid their dues and put in the time to make it happen. I also really enjoy conversations with engineers and "engineer types" they have a way of really helping keep it real when automotive topics swerve into the realm of WHAT-IF.:beer: Yourself included!:rockon:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Congratulations on getting not only a job one that fits and you'll look forward to doing on a daily basis.:beer:
Thanks Brian! The people climate inside Royal Purple is awesome!

:banana:Congratulations:banana:
Been using their products for over 25 years now. On a few occasions, I’ve called their tech line for application purposes or advice and they were always friendly and knowledgeable!

Very few get to work for a company they truly are into and fits in with their lifestyle interests! Best of luck and health:rockon:
Thank you very much! I hope to keep the "friendly and knowledgeable" rocking and reliable.

congrats man
Thanks

Congrats Jimmy that's awesome:beer:
Thank you!

Awesome! Always refreshing to see good news with all the negativity out there.
Thank you! It is so easy to get swamped in all the negative, it definitely take work to purposefully avoid that snare, but it is worth the effort.:beer:

Sweet jimboy, I too will be going back to the grind after a ~1mo government paid vacation.
Thank you! That is great! It's no fun beating the bushes trying to find another job.:rockon:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
right on jimmy. glad 2 hear it. as always thks 4 the advice i have gotten from u. by the way the stage 3 cams are badass.
Thank you!:beer: You are very welcome! Rumpity,rump, pokita, rump, rump, rumpity, pokita, pokita, rump rump rump rump.:rockon:

Congrats man! That job will fit you perfectly.
Thanks!

Free RP for those of us in Houston?????
lol, jk. Congrats! I had no clue there was a center located here.

Ha Ha! Thanks!
Our Porter, Texas location is our international corporate head quarters, our manufacturing facility, and our only location..... so far, we are however growing.

Congrats Jimmy! :beer:
Thank you!

Satyr

Established Member
Glad to hear it, Jimmy.
Congratulations. What are the chances of a forum discount for RP products? :-D

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Congrats Jimmy on the past few years looking up to you man! Awesome to hear about the job at RP! They make good stuff. It's helped my 2000 Explorer 5.0 make it over 181,000 miles, and still going strong.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Glad to hear it, Jimmy.
Congratulations. What are the chances of a forum discount for RP products? :-D
Thanks, I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything to make that happen since our automotive products go through the normal distribution process.

OMG.,. never knew.,. :eek:

congrats man!!! and glad you are better.,.

that is some scary shit
Thanks! It was scariest for my wife, it was "lights out" for me while I was being kept alive on all the machines.:sleeping: I remember stuff before and after that but not during that period.

Congrats!
Thanks!

Congratulations Jimmy! Your enthusiasm is inspirational.
Thanks! It has helped me through some fairly serious difficulties more times than than I would have liked. Sometimes you just have to keep your head up and just keep pushing on.

A whole lot of really bad things, that have happened to me at different times in my life, have ended up coming around and not being so bad after all, and a few times they have actually ended up being BETTER!:rockon::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread