It's official I will be back to work 5/16/2011

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Congrats man! Glad to see you making a super strong recovery.
Big fan of RP, have in my Differential..
Good luck

mysterio

Established Member
In his book "No More Mondays," author Dan Miller says something like 'when you love what you do, it isn't work'.

Congrats Jimmy on NOT finding 'work'.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Glad to see you doing well. One of the coolest things is to be able to get paid for doing something you already enjoy. Stay well!!

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Congratz Jimmy!!! Just changed the oil in my C5Z and put in some RP. That's all I've ever used in any car I actually cared about lol! The job sounds very fun and exciting!

I recently got a pretty good job offer myself after battling a work injury so I halfway know how you feel! Granted my struggle wasn't as hard as yours, stay strong and keep fighting brother!!!! :rockon:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Nice Jimmy. Congrats and good luck.
Thanks!
Congrats man! Glad to see you making a super strong recovery.
Big fan of RP, have in my Differential..
Good luck
Thank you!

In his book "No More Mondays," author Dan Miller says something like 'when you love what you do, it isn't work'.

Congrats Jimmy on NOT finding 'work'.
Thanks! I hope I don't feel guilty when I get my first paycheck! LOL!

Glad to see you doing well. One of the coolest things is to be able to get paid for doing something you already enjoy. Stay well!!
Thank you, it should be a fun and very interesting adventure.

Congratz Jimmy!!! Just changed the oil in my C5Z and put in some RP. That's all I've ever used in any car I actually cared about lol! The job sounds very fun and exciting!

I recently got a pretty good job offer myself after battling a work injury so I halfway know how you feel! Granted my struggle wasn't as hard as yours, stay strong and keep fighting brother!!!! :rockon:
Thank you! Tear it up! It feels good getting strong again and getting out and "going after the prize!"

Congrats Jimmy!
Thank you!:beer:

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Congrats Jimmy! Royal Purple is good stuff, just put two quarts in my diff. Hopefully it was ok adding the bottle of ford friction modifier as well.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Congrats on the job and recovery. :rockon:
Thank you very much!

Congrats Jimmy! Royal Purple is good stuff, just put two quarts in my diff. Hopefully it was ok adding the bottle of ford friction modifier as well.

Thanks! No problem on the friction modifier, it won't hurt anything, you just doubled up on the dose, and spent more money than you needed to, and probably noticed the SMELL! HA HA!

The Max Gear already has the correct dose of F/M in it. :beer:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Thanks! It was scariest for my wife, it was "lights out" for me while I was being kept alive on all the machines.:sleeping: I remember stuff before and after that but not during that period.

I can't imagine how scary for the wife for sure.,. Glad she didn't flip the switch to the off position :eek: cause then you would have been Jimmysixfeetunderr :(

:beer:

Misquamarauder

Established Member
Congrats on the new job, and more importantly, welcome to bonus time. I've been on the bonus time for almost a year now myself (heart attack last May 21). I'll keep you in my prayers.

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
Congrats on the recovery.

Confucius say "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

Good luck and I hope things continue to go your way.

rockthemullet

Established Member
I am very happy to announce that the fit came in the form of "Jr. Technical Support Engineer". I hope the engineer thing doesn't get too many of our real engineers(I know there are a lot of you) here pissed off since I'm not actually degreed, but it appears that lots of corporations tag many of their positions with the engineer tag if the job is fairly technical in nature.

I'm a degreed engineer and I'm PISSED. :fm:

Congrats! :beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
So when do I get free Royal Purple stuff? :beer:

BTW, Congrats again. :thumbsup:

Way to go, Jimmy! Good things do happen to good people.

Jim Snover

Jimmy, you have been through a couple of lifetimes of suck. Now it's time to enjoy life. Nothing better than getting paid for doing for something you like.

And none of us really expect tons of free Royal Purple.

Just a discount;-)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Do i smell a new sponsor in the mix here at SVTP?
I'll have to ask Jared and see if that fits into his plans.

I can't imagine how scary for the wife for sure.,. Glad she didn't flip the switch to the off position :eek: cause then you would have been Jimmysixfeetunderr :(

:beer:
HA HA! From what she has told me, there were so many machines it would have taken her an hour just trying to turn them all off, even if she had wanted to. LOL!

Thats awesome man, good luck with everything!! Always like reading Cobra stuff your informing some of us about when we ask!!
Thank you very much! It's fun for me.:beer:

Congrats on the new job, and more importantly, welcome to bonus time. I've been on the bonus time for almost a year now myself (heart attack last May 21). I'll keep you in my prayers.
Thank you very much! I like that, "Bonus Time", it pretty much sums it up. Thank you for the prayers also, there is no doubt in my mind, that many prayers assisted the multiple death dodges that took place prior to the transplant. I have not gone into the specifics very much but the survival rate for What Are Bleeding Varices? is not very good, and I survived three of them.

Congrats on the recovery.

Confucius say "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

Good luck and I hope things continue to go your way.
Thank you! I like that, HOW TRUE!!:rockon:

I'm a degreed engineer and I'm PISSED. :fm:

Congrats! :beer:
HA HA!! Thanks! It's a lot of work getting there, I have a lot of respect for you guys!

Jimmy, you have been through a couple of lifetimes of suck. Now it's time to enjoy life. Nothing better than getting paid for doing for something you like.

And none of us really expect tons of free Royal Purple.

Just a discount;-)

Thanks Drew! Monday can't come soon enough!
We should get together and actually patent a Ford specific oil pump/piston oiler/ retrofit kit for Ford Modular engines! Slightly wider billet oil pump gears & housing and a jetted tube system package that could fit all models would be marketable, effective and prolong modular engine viability from that time period in endurance racing apps for a good while.:rockon::beer:

Misquamarauder

Established Member
We should get together and actually patent a Ford specific oil pump/piston oiler/ retrofit kit for Ford Modular engines! Slightly wider billet oil pump gears & housing and a jetted tube system package that could fit all models would be marketable, effective and prolong modular engine viability from that time period in endurance racing apps for a good while.:rockon::beer:

I'd buy several.

Users who are viewing this thread