My uncle just bought a VIPER and flipped it! Pics inside!

SRT Handz

Banned
Snakebite2k5 said:
damn dodge!

:p

If the guy who got Ejected from the car has somekind of Big ass scare from the wreck or surgery he should get a tatoo by/around the scare that says 'Damn Dodge Did This" :-D

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
ScrewDrvr said:
tires dont always leave skid marks, depends on the road, tires, sometimes the weather, and how much they did skid.

Be realistic man, that car comes with smokey 335 (correct me if im wrong) tires and you're gonna tell me it's nto gonna leave even the slightest mark on that road??

I'm not trying to start any flaming or trying to be an ass.. but i've worked with salvage companies for over 7 years now and i've seen accidents left and right..

I just dont see how he could've possible locked up the brakes or hit them hard after losing control and not leave a single mark on the road

byeofcr

Established Member
"shit'll buff out" - joe dirt.
seriously man that sucks...

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Quick96Mystic said:
Be realistic man, that car comes with smokey 335 (correct me if im wrong) tires and you're gonna tell me it's nto gonna leave even the slightest mark on that road??
Doesn't matter what size they are. I spin mine all the time & it doesn't always leave marks, especially if the road/tires are cold. Just because there's no marks doesn't mean he didn't lose control.
Anyways that sucks man. Glad they're gonna be OK.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
lloyyd said:
Doesn't matter what size they are. I spin mine all the time & it doesn't always leave marks, especially if the road/tires are cold. Just because there's no marks doesn't mean he didn't lose control.
+ 1

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Quick96Mystic said:
Cold Road, Cold tires. I've done what I thought were awesome burnouts and because the truck got moving and both were cold, there really were no marks to be seen. Especially if this is right from his house, there was no heat in the tires at all. I have to agree with others. He got on it, got sideways and couldn't fix it.

xCoNtroL SpasMx

Established Member
spitin venom said:
When I worked for Chrysler I saw a scary statistic.

2 out of 5 Vipers sold do not make it from the showroom floor to the new owners driveway. They get totalled on the drive home due to driver error.

I have driven all of Chrysler's SRT lineup. The Viper is a nasty car. In the hands of an unexperienced driver it is an accident waiting to happen.
your absolutely right. the viper is the most wrecked exotic car there is. the people driving them can't handle the torque

stangxs

Whipple'd 06
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Cold Road, Cold tires. I've done what I thought were awesome burnouts and because the truck got moving and both were cold, there really were no marks to be seen. Especially if this is right from his house, there was no heat in the tires at all. I have to agree with others. He got on it, got sideways and couldn't fix it.

look at the mud/grass, it's FULL of water. The streets had to be wet the night before.

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
If the roads were wet, then there would be "white" marks on the road. Instead of black, the tires clean the road and leave a white mark instead of a black mark.

And as for tires that leave marks. It all depends on tread compound, and like you guys said, hot or cold tires/road.

Ive had tires that would leave a mark just driving on the road, and some that wouldnt leave a mark if my life depended on it.

Users who are viewing this thread