NEW: Whipple Crusher 2.3L & 2.9L 03-04 Cobra Setups

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Jared this is Robert with robs tire and auto I'll be calling u in the morning to get this ordered to go on my 2.9 whipple I've got a complete fuel system, so we will know what kinda gains there are

I believe I chatted with u Friday on chat

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared this is Robert with robs tire and auto I'll be calling u in the morning to get this ordered to go on my 2.9 whipple I've got a complete fuel system, so we will know what kinda gains there are

I believe I chatted with u Friday on chat

You got it Robert. Just give us a call tomorrow.

Thanks, Jared

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Will do, also Jared what year shebly maf is needed and does it need a mafia or what?

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I just spoke to Dustin and he's down to supply the parts for testing. I'll get DivisionX to supply a budget return system for the car as I believe it's only got some Aviator or Focus pumps in it. This way we'll set it up with some proper fuel.

I'll let you know once I speak to Brian as I'm totally putting this together without having spoken to him about using his car yet. LOL

Jared
I would be willing to test that set up as well. I am building a 2.3 Whipple E85 car for a friend that will be running 22 psi. He just needs to upgrade his fuel system to return.

It would be interesting to see. I could easily get true dyno numbers and magazine quality pictures of the whole install.

Let me know if you are interested.

DOHC

Just Mod It
Established Member
how can you make a product and not test the end results? It sounds and looks like a very good product and does put out lots more HP as you guys always put out, but for almost $2000 for the upgrade I think we need to see some #'s

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Jared, if Brian doesn't come through I'd be more than willing to let you guys use my car. Its a Mach with a Cobra swap, Fore hat, Gt Pumps, and 2.3 Whipple. And I'm also only 20 mins from Jake.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I've ordered the kit this morning, from lethal to go on my 2.9 with cams and kooks 1 3/4 headers, car already made 730 in 103 degree heat on 21 pounds so this should be fun

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I just spoke to Dustin and he's down to supply the parts for testing. I'll get DivisionX to supply a budget return system for the car as I believe it's only got some Aviator or Focus pumps in it. This way we'll set it up with some proper fuel.

I'll let you know once I speak to Brian as I'm totally putting this together without having spoken to him about using his car yet. LOL

Jared

Is the testing a go?:burnout:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Lulz at everyone offering to use their car or a buddies to test this stuff out.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for all of the responses guys. If I end up needing one of your cars for testing I'll let you know.

In the meantime if you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks, Jared

DOHC

Just Mod It
Established Member
Any new's on the #'s? Im holding out to see if its worth the extra $$$$

Users who are viewing this thread