NEW: Whipple Crusher 2.3L & 2.9L 03-04 Cobra Setups

DOHC

Just Mod It
Established Member
agreed. i only seeing this being beneficial at 20psi or more.

+1
Theres probably no benifit at running the crusher at boost levels that most of us are running. Thats why no one will post before and after HP #'s. I would like to be wrong though. I dont think we have ever waited this long for someone to show us end results.:shrug:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Jared or anyone at Lethal, what's the latest on this? Have you tested the 2.3 with the Crusher inlet yet? Are these ready to ship now?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Im installing the crusher on my 2.9 as we speak should have new numbers saturday

To be honest, I'm more interested in the 2.3 Crusher to see what gains (if any) it provides over the standard inlet 2.3.

:pop:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
To be honest, I'm more interested in the 2.3 Crusher to see what gains (if any) it provides over the standard inlet 2.3.

:pop:

same here. My setup is finished and tuned, high boost 2.3 so I have my fingers crossed that this actually gains power.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I'll tell you what guys got a few more things to button up like the air intake all I can say is it's huge lol, so far pretty easy bolt on

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Glad this came out...will be ordering my 2.3and crusher this tax season :)

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared or anyone at Lethal, what's the latest on this? Have you tested the 2.3 with the Crusher inlet yet? Are these ready to ship now?

Anybody have some 2.3 Crusher numbers yet?

:sleeping:

I heard news today that some really good numbers were achieved on a 2.9L by going to the crusher setup from the standard 2.9L setup. I'm gonna confirm the numbers though before I post just so I don't get anything mixed up. I'll post as soon as I know the deal.

Thank, Jared

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Jared there were some pretty good gains guys under engine tuning I started a thread 2.9 crusher gains, I had gabe post the picts, Jared if u would like I'll tag you on the photos on Facebook, I call mike at whipple about 3 hours ago

Robert

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Very nice gains on the 2.9 impressive for sure. Now get some results on a similar setup as mine. 2.3l on 22+psi with high compression, big heads and cams. That way I know if it's worth my shelling out 2 grand.

Last edited:

DOHC

Just Mod It
Established Member
Jared there were some pretty good gains guys under engine tuning I started a thread 2.9 crusher gains, I had gabe post the picts, Jared if u would like I'll tag you on the photos on Facebook, I call mike at whipple about 3 hours ago

Robert

Sorry I cant find your thread.

DOHC

Just Mod It
Established Member
Found it. Nice gains. I'm sold. few weeks I will be 2.9 whipped and crushed. and will post results from my tuner

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Any updates from 2.3 owners? Maybe something in the works? I really want to do the upgrade, but that is ALOT of money if it doesnt produce.

spdtrip

Established Member
Any updates from 2.3 owners? Maybe something in the works? I really want to do the upgrade, but that is ALOT of money if it doesnt produce.
Im also waiting for some 2.3 updates before i consider crusher upgrade.

Crusher9008

Established Member
The more and more I look at what these KB and Whipple chargers do just makes me want to throw the money at Leathal Performance and say send me one.. lol...

Users who are viewing this thread