Not everything is what it seems! swimming Bugatti owner lived in a $150,000 house!

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
Same priorities as mine. Who the **** cares what you live in so long as it's comfortable for you and has sufficient security and storage for what you enjoy. In his case and mine, that's cars.

Date of Birth
April 27, 1985 (24)

:lol1:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
$150,000 house and a Veyron. Dang, I'd much rather have a half a million dollar home and a Lambo than that but whatever. Turns out that Bugatti was 1 in only 15 in the U.S.

Quin

Established Member
$150,000 house and a Veyron. Dang, I'd much rather have a half a million dollar home and a Lambo than that but whatever. Turns out that Bugatti was 1 in only 15 in the U.S.

I wouldn't. Sounds like a 150k house in Texas is a pretty decent pad, anyway.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
It's not his garage, it's his business. Guy buys and sells exotics. Pretty sure it's the same guy who bought my friend's Enzo after it was repaired.

The Enzo in his house was confirmed by Jalopnik to be the one that Eddie Griffin wrecked.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4dqYKbnPCQ"]YouTube- Eddie Griifin Totals an Enzo Ferrari !![/ame]

EXCLUSIVE: Bugatti Lake Crash Driver Owns Infamous Eddie Griffin-Crashed Ferrari Enzo - Bugatti Veyron - Jalopnik

Jalopnik.com said:
Andy House isn't just the man who crashed his Bugatti Veyron into a lake. He's also the man who owns the repaired Ferrari Enzo crashed by actor Eddie Griffin. Holy super car t-shirt meme crash overload!

House himself confirmed to us he owns the Enzo crashed by Griffin. Ironically, the business House owns is Performance Auto Sales, which sells repaired exotic cars.

RussZTT

Established Member
Hopefully a pelican wont fly into the window of his house causing it to fall into a lagoon.

aaandht

Established Member
I know in Texas 150k will buy you something decent but not something you would expect to have a Bugatti and an Enzo in its garage, like this guy does!

Why not? Suppose the guy is single, why would he need a big house? Just more property tax on wasted space.

07TorchRedGT

Established Member
Did they say if the home was a new construction or not?
B/c the apprasial value changes from year to year and if its the first year of ownership the appraisal value is pretty much the value of the land its on. I have a 160K home in Texas really close to the area he crashed(League City). The first years apprasial was like 85K. Now 3 years later its 185K.
Id think pics of the house would really show light on the subject.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
The Enzo in his house was confirmed by Jalopnik to be the one that Eddie Griffin wrecked.

Yep, I know the guy who bought and repaired the Enzo, he runs regularly at TWS and his son and I ran the same group. He was telling us about the Bugatti guy, said he stopped by his shop that morning to show him but he wasn't there. Wrecked it that day. He's watching for it to show up at auction; depending on the price and whether the motor is locked up, he may buy and fix it. Said he told the owner about what it should go for at auction, with water damage and a possible blown motor...guy was NOT happy.

txyaloo

Established Member
That's pretty sweet. I've barely ever seen one Ferrari, much less know anyone with one.

I have a picture somewhere with 30 Ferraris in it. That was a fun "drive".

Here's one from that same "drive". We met up with the Ferrari guys after this pic was taken.

DSCF0020.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread