Not everything is what it seems! swimming Bugatti owner lived in a $150,000 house!

Common

Established Member

why do you need to change the wheels? That seems pretty dumb...:??:

Tires cost about $25,000 per set and they are Michelin PAX run-flat tyres designed specifically for Veyron.

Another thing I found on it

Even after you would take delivery of the vehicle, you can´t do whatever you want with it - the contract has a series of rather strict rules in them: For one thing, you have to agree to let Bugatti do all the servicing and repairs. Which means that either do engineers have to fly in from France, or you could, of course, drop the car off at the factory yourself: There will be no tinkering around with the engine on a lazy sunday afternoon then.
Mind you, a simple oil change takes 42 litres of oil(about 11+ gallons) (yes, the oil sump takes as much oil as the volume of fuel an average family saloon stores in its petrol tank), so you may not want to do any of that in the first place. Of course, if your car needs a new clutch, you would be rather upset if you happen to live in Rio de Janeiro, and have to ship your car 5700 miles - practically to the other end of the world. But such is life of a supercar owner

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
i do not see any pix in this thread here of this guy or his house :shrug: what am i doing wrong here?

i do see this thread on the vette forum though > Just bought a ENZO!! - Corvette Forum

the owner of this house in LUFKIN TEXAS has a Enzo and a Ford GT worth more than his house.

his name is Andy and he is 34 years old.

this is the same guy......

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
looks like insurance fraud to me......

it goes something like this :lol:

VEYRON GUY: "Yeah, so I'm down here in Galveston checking out real estate... and damn I gotta find about ten houses to flip right now or I'm not gonna be able to afford the next insurance payment on this Lambo - ERR... Veyron."
BUDDY ON PHONE: "Oh? Any luck?"
VEYRON GUY: "Hell naaa, the market's not as soft as I thought it would be... damn Texans - resiliant bastards, they are."
BUDDY: "Well, wh-t're y- g-nna do?"
VEYRON GUY: "What, my cell signal's breaking up?"
BUDDY: "I said what're you gonna do, then?"
V.G.: "Hell I dunno."
BUDDY: "Dude, just dump the Veyron - I told you the upkeep & insurance would kick your ass."
V.G.: "How can I dump it? I overpaid for it... I can't get out clean."
BUDDY: "Well, y- c-d alw-ys...gmph-gblcx"
V.G.: "WHAT?"
BUDDY: "I said you could always ...gmph-gblcx -strchhckcjhck. Ha-ha, ha."
V.G.: "Seriously I can't hear you..."
BUDDY: "I said: YOU CAN ALWAYS DRIVE IT INTO A LAKE & COLLECT THE INSURANCE MONEY, HAHAHA!"
V.G.: "Dude, let me try to change batteries on this phone, I think it's going dea.... WOOOOOAHH!!!"
(***kersplash***)
BUDDY: "WTF was that?"
V.G.: "Dude, I just drove into a freakin' lake!"
BUDDY: "Hey, I was just kidding."
V.G.: "No really, I just did!"
BUDDY: "Well, problem solved... make sure you leave the engine running."

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Crashed Enzo... checked
Drowned Veyron... checked