NY state is FABULOUS!!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I don't care how ****ing democratically liberal you are two men climbing into bed and sucking each other off then getting married is wrong. Unless you're a Democrat.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
exactly.

its one of the reasons one of my homosexual friends said he was against gay marriage....because all it truly says is you need the gov to approve of you loving someone.

You're married, right? How can you even begin to be so near sighted as to say it's the government just recognizing that two people love eachother.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
same way its been handled before, will's and power of attorney's, etc.

fudge, so now you need a marriage certificate to say you love someone. wow.

Don't be a jackass because you know exactly what I was saying. Don't try to twist words around to try and fit your homophobic religious views. Why did you get married? So why exactly should people of the same sex not be allowed to do the same thing. Answer it without adding relgion to the answer.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll be glad when they all have the right to marriage so they'll stop bitching about it.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
How would you handle intestate succession and end of life decisions?
I would leave it up to the states and local jurisdictions, but as for my preference, in the absence of a will I'd place a long term domestic partner at the top of the totem poll. However, if there's no will and the law doesn't recognize a gay marriage, the couple has no one to blame but themselves when the survivor gets nothing.

marriage license entitles one to certain rights only attainable with a marriage license. why shouldn't they be able to apply for one?
Because nobody, whether in an opposite or same sex partnership, should receive special treatment for being married.

You're married, right? How can you even begin to be so near sighted as to say it's the government just recognizing that two people love eachother.
Nearsighted? How is a marriage license anything more than the government granting entitlements to the people it considers to be married?

I don't care how ****ing democratically liberal you are two men climbing into bed and sucking each other off then getting married is wrong. Unless you're a Democrat.
Even the American Falangist Party maintains that it's not the business of the state if two men climb into bed and suck each other off. The only way it can be wrong is if it offends the supreme being, but we're dealing with matters on the corporeal plane here.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Really? :shrug: There will always be people that bitch, regardless of sexual preference.

In general, you can not please the minority because there is always something the majority didn't do that they should have done or so the thinking goes.

Since this conversation is dealing with gays, lets stick to them. If they do get the right to marry, that won't be it. That's the biggest thing they have been fighting for yet you know as well as I do the majority will be held at fault for not doing something else for them.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
who cares what people do as long as they don't try to impose their "ways" upon me or my kids.

to each their own I say.

Yeah. Specially since being gay is a choice. I for one do not care personally. In fact I like the fact that more people can get married. Idk why this country is afraid of homosexuals. They're just people with different preferences

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
What about the guy in Washington state? Is it just none of our damn business if he decides to marry that horse when he gets out of jail?:dw:

He kept going back... he's in love!

:pop:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
here's a new trend to sweep the nation: Get the government out of marriage. Whether your marriage is opposite or same sex, don't do the marriage license. Have wills, a pre-nup, do a church ceremony if that's your thing, but do you really believe that you're not actually married without a secular government's nod?

this!

Actually, I don't think the government should have a say in this matter at all, along with many other controversial things. It's not the government's job to decide who can and cannot be married.

Last edited:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Sort of like the crew over in the politics section.

drum-1.gif

65fastback2+2

Established Member

i didnt say that, wireeater did lol. i also pointed out this underlying issue by using where one of my homosexual friends said government approved marriage was stupid because it did just that and he didnt need that.

Don't be a jackass because you know exactly what I was saying. Don't try to twist words around to try and fit your homophobic religious views. Why did you get married? So why exactly should people of the same sex not be allowed to do the same thing. Answer it without adding relgion to the answer.

ya, my homophobic religious views....that sure fits well with my homosexual friends LOL. assumption fail. as you usually do.

I got married because God says to have sex with one woman...the one youre married to. So I did just that.

I find it funny that homosexuals have been warring for marriage and heterosexuals are getting away from marriage. more and more heterosexuals are just going to living together.

Users who are viewing this thread