NY state is FABULOUS!!

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Don't be a jackass because you know exactly what I was saying. Don't try to twist words around to try and fit your homophobic religious views. Why did you get married? So why exactly should people of the same sex not be allowed to do the same thing. Answer it without adding relgion to the answer.

citizen_cane.gif

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Why the hell would anyone want to get married?

I kid, I kid. Honestly, let them get married. Who cares?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
i didnt say that, wireeater did lol. i also pointed out this underlying issue by using where one of my homosexual friends said government approved marriage was stupid because it did just that and he didnt need that.

ya, my homophobic religious views....that sure fits well with my homosexual friends LOL. assumption fail. as you usually do.

I got married because God says to have sex with one woman...the one youre married to. So I did just that.

I find it funny that homosexuals have been warring for marriage and heterosexuals are getting away from marriage. more and more heterosexuals are just going to living together.

And there you go. You answered the question the EXACT way I asked you not to, with religion. Exactly why religion shouldn't be allowed into politics. And there goes the same crap when you see people debating racism..." Oh I have black friends, I'm not a racist.... but **** ******s...". Just because your ex boyfriends are still your friends doesn't mean a damn thing about how you respect their choice.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
He just doesn't want people assuming that he's with a man. That's the whole reason he married a woman.

And there you go. You answered the question the EXACT way I asked you not to, with religion. Exactly why religion shouldn't be allowed into politics. And there goes the same crap when you see people debating racism..." Oh I have black friends, I'm not a racist.... but **** ******s...". Just because your ex boyfriends are still your friends doesn't mean a damn thing about how you respect their choice.

Why does he have to answer your question using your godless standard? Here's a newsflash, Christians don't have a "religious point of view" and a "godless or secular point of view." To a Christian that believes that the Bible is the final authority over everything on this planet, their point of view simply can not exclude what God says in the Bible because Christians are to agree with His words, not what the world declares as truth. The Bible sets the standard for Christians, not your godless view of life. And Christians that put what God has to say aside, are posers and frauds or just plain ignorant of what God has to say.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Why does he have to answer your question using your godless standard? Here's a newsflash, Christians don't have a "religious point of view" and a "godless or secular point of view." To a Christian that believes that the Bible is the final authority over everything on this planet, their point of simply can not exclude what God says in the Bible because Christians are to agree with His words, not what the world declares as truth. The Bible sets the standard for Christians, not your godless view of life. And Christians that put what God has to say aside, are posers and frauds or just plain ignorant of what God has to say.

Because believing in what you want is one thing, but actually using religious views to create laws to control the way people live is another. Maybe we should create laws to ban religions? Why not, right?

65fastback2+2

Established Member

dude, if I wasnt a Christian, I can assure you Id never get married. not because I dont love my wife and my spiritual life style...but because outside of doing what God wants, assuming I ignored or denied God, there would be zero reason to get married.

Because believing in what you want is one thing, but actually using religious views to create laws to control the way people live is another. Maybe we should create laws to ban religions? Why not, right?

marriage is a religious and spiritual view in nearly every society and religion in the world. Even in Buddhist marriage they go before monks to receive marriage blessings....so the gov should stay out of marriage.

So now youve got the government interfering in marriage. Maybe we should create laws that keep the government small and out of our lives....oh wait, we tried that.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Why does he have to answer your question using your godless standard? Here's a newsflash, Christians don't have a "religious point of view" and a "godless or secular point of view." To a Christian that believes that the Bible is the final authority over everything on this planet, their point of simply can not exclude what God says in the Bible because Christians are to agree with His words, not what the world declares as truth. The Bible sets the standard for Christians, not your godless view of life. And Christians that put what God has to say aside, are posers and frauds or just plain ignorant of what God has to say.

:beer:

We have plenty of laws being created all over this country by folks who are using plenty of godless points of view. But that's ok because its inline with your godless worldview. Go ahead and try and create laws to ban the Christian faith. We'll show you real fast who has the power in this country and it ain't godless folks.

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Unless you plan on getting hitched to another dude who gives a ****. I think Tosh said it best, even if its legal in the states, its not like God is going to let them in to Heaven. So sleep tight knowing that goal line defense is at the pearly gates just waiting!

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Who gives a shit if they do. If you're really that butthurt over 2 people of the same sex getting married then maybe you've got some underlying problems yourself. I mean do you think the gay people are gonna come to your house and **** you right after they get married. If it doesn't involve you then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Who gives a shit if they do. If you're really that butthurt over 2 people of the same sex getting married then maybe you've got some underlying problems yourself. I mean do you think the gay people are gonna come to your house and **** you right after they get married. If it doesn't involve you then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

married religious people dont wanna be confused or possibly thought of being a homosexual.

why cant people understand this

would you like it if someone accused you of being/thought you might be a pedophile or a rapist? no, you wouldnt.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
As if we don't have enough fruit loops dancing around the streets here in NYC...now we'll have even more bologna pirates coming here to get hitched.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread