Oil You use & why/Pros & Cons

Oil you use and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My94GT

Established Member
mobil 1 is what i generally used on all my cars. my last car had 226k on the clock when i sold it and a conecting rod let go from what the new owner had told me everything else was clean.

just got a new motor in my car and will be asking the shop i went through what they think. im sure theyll say royal purple as its what they use which i have no problem using as i trust their judgement and advice.

i try to change my oil every 3k miles reguardless, sure you may not need to but it doent hurt to be on the safe side. also if i take my car to a track day i try to change my oil after that too.

edit- sorry for the damn old bump i was reading a link to this thread that i found in a new thread. posted my response in here instead of the new thread damn me hahaha

Last edited:

Qwk GT

Established Member
amsoil 5w30. I used to use mobile 1 in my 95, thought it was fine. Used Valvoline synthetic blend , I thought it was good also.

I was going to try some royal purple, but didn't just because of some of the things I read on the net. I'm thinkin of trying it next... Always wanted to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread