• "Yes I do!"

Votes: 127 59.6%
  • "It's not a mustang! It's a Cobra"

Votes: 86 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djom1cincy

Established Member
I call it a mustang unless asked about more details. Funny side story. The wife went to visit her twin sister last week. We have a baby boy named Carson. Her little nieces called him Carsonator from the get go. She laughed and thought how ironic because of the terminator setting in the garage.

Huff035

Established Member
Oh and the srt4 guys dont like it when you go up to them and say 'nice neon', But its so funny because they will give you a 10 min speech explaining how its not a neon.

VERY VERY TRUE! I usually get the whole it doesnt even say neon on the registration, it says SRT4. :rollseyes

I usually say its just a slow ass mustang. None of my gm friends call it just a mustang though... still not sure why. :shrug: lol

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
I personally don't see how the option ""It's not a mustang! It's a Cobra" is valid since SVT Cobras are mustangs... I mean I do get get alittle mad when people have no idea wtf they are talking about and ask like "O why is this snake on your mustang, or is this supercharged" etc but in the end of the day its still a mustang. And fellow enthusiasts or people who know about these cars usually call them cobras, or "mustang cobras"

mustangsally1

Established Member
I always say it's a cobra, it's a mustang upgrade. Just to throw in a joke cause I do not want to seem stuck up. Then people always throw in is it a real one, then I wind up sitting there a while answering questions about how would they know a real one from a fake one, etc.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I normally say it's a Mustang, and if they ask, then I'll say it's a Cobra.. won't really tell much about it, unless they show interest

TVSCobra

Established Member
I voted for its a cobra, but I refer to it as a Mustang. Cause that is what it is, there is nothing wrong about a Mustang.

scotts99snake

Established Member
I say I drive a mustang. If they ask further I will say it is a cobra but most don't care.
I went into the local Ford dealership to order parts a while back for my 03 mustang. The asshat behind the counter (in a snide tone) asked, "A little boy mustang or a big boy mustang?". I told him it was a cobra. He said, "Oh, a really big boy mustang." lol

Users who are viewing this thread