Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
With this info and you being on the job, this should be a no brainer for MPD. What did they say? Did you speak to a Detective?

No detective yet, spoke with dispatch last night, put me through to the DB to leave a message. I'm still waiting for a call back. If I don't hear anything before I get back from court (trial FTL) I'm gonna call them back.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
441188739_l.jpg

That's his "cell phone collection" which one is yours>???

vidmaster

Established Member
this guy is about to get :burn:

i hate scammers, i almost got scammed by a guy on corral a couple months back for a blower setup. Something felt off about it and went with my gut passing on a good deal and then I came to find out a few other people had bought the same kit from the guy and got screwed

f0gg

Established Member
wow definately go after this guy dont let it just stop with getting your stuff back put this kid away so maybe he learns a lesson and doesnt try scamming anyone else

tjs98gt

Established Member
"Posted by: PitchBlack98

He also goes by Cop J, Cor1Cor17, Dahkid, Cunit908, charles908, charlie908,i860bigdaddy18,Car1Car2323 and he has a few more. So becareful... "

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I like how he "brags" about his cell phones, not his car or his house or his girlfriend. The only thing he has going for him is his phones that are stolen.:smmon:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i like the pic he has of like the $400 a ipod and some phones which is probably all stolen, and thinks he's a baller.

typical little wannabe gangster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread