03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
gtrjoke.jpg

Nice beard :lol:

OP talks like a douche. :read:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
How many people did you see in the stands at the track? If i recall, the dumbass announcer said that it was a rental running nitrous very loudly. All it takes is one wrong spectator. He may have gotten lucky that time.

So you think that if he had blown up the car then one of the spectators would have run to the rental company and ratted him out? Doubtful, but I guess anything is possible.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Good videos and editing. Who hasn't dreamed of doing something like that to a rental car?

i know a guy who does it practically every time he has a rental car. he then takes them to the track. he took a rental Ford Five Hundred and hit the squeeze on some Z he was racing and passed him right up :D

i believe he said he blew one of the motors once. just a quick disconnect. i doubt the rental company would go through any serious efforts on an ordinary passenger car. but on a ZHZ id believe it.

S197man

Established Member
i believe he said he blew one of the motors once. just a quick disconnect. i doubt the rental company would go through any serious efforts on an ordinary passenger car. but on a ZHZ id believe it.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Hertz isn't going to waste money getting a sedan's engine diagnosed. On a Corvette or GT-H or GT Mustang= yes they will find out.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
I'm glad to see you 2 can read the brochures on your rides...

My car has this... well my car has this... well my car has NAWWWSSSS give me a break.. :kaboom:

SuperDutyWS.6

Established Member
Silly idea,
a 100 dry shot is nothing, more like 50 extra hp to the wheels. With nitrous you need extra fuel to make the difference in power. Automatic vette + 50 extra horse power wont hurt GTR in 1/8th mile....the whole thing was just a waste of time.

phantasms

Established Member
Lol, are you the guy who ripped the roof off the black ZO6 on the side of the road? That was good stuff, ha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeO56-smgxI&fmt=18]YouTube - C6Z06 roof removal[/ame] Good times.

...and this [ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/corvette-c6-z06-vs-ford_148306.htm]corvette c6 z06 vs ford GT- Video[/ame]

Didn't you lemon law your C6z?

Sadly yes. Was a great car but after someone blew a light and Tboned me (30k in damage) I had to get out of it.

They used a Harris speed works kit. I had the same thing on my car and it worked great, hardly the worst nitrous system ever.

Totally a great system.

Silly idea,
a 100 dry shot is nothing, more like 50 extra hp to the wheels. With nitrous you need extra fuel to make the difference in power. Automatic vette + 50 extra horse power wont hurt GTR in 1/8th mile....the whole thing was just a waste of time.

It took the GT-R just fine on the highway...the track conditions were worse than you could imagine.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
You didnt hook the spray up right a stock LS3 runs 12.20's to 12.40's showroom stock, the 100 shot should at least got you to a mid 11. The new Skyline GTR-35's run 12.0's what happened ?

25psi

Established Member
You didnt hook the spray up right a stock LS3 runs 12.20's to 12.40's showroom stock, the 100 shot should at least got you to a mid 11. The new Skyline GTR-35's run 12.0's what happened ?

A GTR utilizing launch control should run mid 11's. But I agree, an LS3 should walk one pretty hard. I'm pretty sure if this were a 1/4 mile track, it would have shown

Tunink

Established Member
your bottom 13 second stock car runs high 10.70-10.90s (thats 6.80's in the 1/8th) with just a 125 shot? Call Guinness.

Naaaaahh... you probably meant your modded N20 goat runs 10's with spray, right? In which case there was no reason to post that other than to plug your car's times.

Notice the 600' track part. It's more like 7.20s in the true 1/8th. Just putting it up to reference how terrible the C6 did. Hell stock I ran faster than the C6.

01gtdude

Established Member
wow that blows his gtr only runs 7.9's in the 1/8th my stock motor nitrous gt runs 7.8's haha and i spent 50k less haha

Users who are viewing this thread